Chapter 4

It Was a Challenging Morning for Trisha and the For Sana it was a just normal Morning

It was sharp 10:30Am

When Sana enter the office...Along with her bodyguards...Girls were searching for Rayaan...As today he didn't come with Sana...As soon as Sana entered her cabin...She called Trisha...As soon as Trisha entered the Cabin

Sana- Bring a Black Coffee for me...and yeah Without Sugar...Also Bring the files of Audit and That SS- Creations....(rudely)

T:- Yes Ma'am...

Soon Tisha Gave all the files to Sana and was bringing the coffee to Sana..When she bumped to a strong muscular Guy...And the coffee spilt to His shirt...All the employees were knew that what's going to happen now...

Man:- What The Fuck....(angrily)

Trisha:- Am..Am..Am Sorry Sir....

As soon as Trisha look to the man..She again got a shock...As the man was none other than Rayaan...At the same time...Rayaan looked at the face...Rayaan was equally Shocked...As he was unaware of Trisha working in SD-GROUP OF COMPANIES....Trisha knew that now she is gone on her very first day...But to her another shock...Rayaan just smile...

Ra:- Its Alright...(smiled weakly)

T:- Thankyou...

With that Rayaan left....While Trisha was smiling thinking Rayaan Atleast Forgave her...It was Lunch Time...When Ammi called Sana...

Sa:- Ji Ammi...

Ze:- Baccha..Humne Aapke liye or Rayaan ke liye Khaas Biriyani , Chicken Kebabs aur Aapka Favourite Mere Haath ka sheer Qorma...

As Soon as she heard of the Food Menu....Her eyes widen...She becomes so happy after hearing about the lunch...Yes, No matter How Successful she becomes but She is always like a Baby who becomes happy with few small things...

Sa:- Sacch Ammi?

Ze:- Haan Bacche....

Sa:- Yaar... Please Jaldi bhejdoo...Meko bho Bhukku lagi hain (pouted)

Ze:- Bhej rahe hum...Thoda sabar rakhiye...(chukled)

Sa:- Ufffooo Ammi...(whined)

Ammi chuckled and hung up the call... When she heard a knock she Again become that strict Shehnaz Dave....

Sa:- Come In...

Ra:- kya huwa...Today my Monkey is Smiling so Much?

Sa:- Rayaaannnn...Do I look like a Monkey to you? (Sulking)

Ra:- No...Maybe Worse than that (teased her)

Sa:- You know, If am monkey then you are Bat urf Chamkadar....

Ra:- Hahaaaahaaa...Very Funny...(sarcastically)

Sana also gave a "whatever" look..

Ra:- Anyways Bolna... What's the Reason Behind your Million Dollars Smile...

Sa:- Yaar Ammi na Khana Bhej rahi hain (excited)

Ra:- Haan Wo toh Har Doosre din Bhejti hain...(confused)

Sa:- Pagal...She is sending Ammi Special Biriyani,Sheer Qorma, Chicken Kebabs...Eeeee...(happy)

Rayaan Eyes widen..As since Childhood they Loved these dishes like anything...But Rayaan was smiling seeing that Baby Sana Back though for sometime...But Still, Today He was Happiest by seeing the glance of his Innocent, Naive Sanu.....

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें