Chapter 43

Sana- Haan Sidharth Harassment....Main Jab Job Karti thi to make Money...Tab Ek top Office mein Kaam karti thi...The Working Environment there was very good even the Salary...I used to work in P.S Industries as a Secretary of the Owner, Mr. Das....But that Bastard...used to Look at me with his leering eyes...He Intentionally used to asked me Late at nights...But, That Time I didn't cared about his Gaze as I needed Money which I was Getting...Phir...Dheere Dheere Meri Salary Badh ne Lagi and Me myself didn't know why my Salary was increasing...not In a half Year but Per month it was Increasing...He used to Appreciate Me Alot even he used to Drop me After Office... Everything was on it's Place...But One day...I was Working late in the Office and He called me to his Cabin...Main Gayi Sidharth...Then he asked me to sit on the Couch placed in his Cabin...I did As it was asked...Then Came and placed his hand on my Thighs...I started getting uncomfortable...I yanked away his Hands... That's when He Started Forcing himself upon me...I was fighting with him Sidharth...It was getting hard for me...he started tying my Hands...But when I saw Him loosing his tie... That's when I gave a Kick on his Manhood... Fortunately my Legs were Freed...After that I ran away from there....Sid... Sid... Sidharth I was Almost getting Molest and In sab ke Baad I started my own Firm and You know That SD- GROUP OF INDUSTRIES took over P.S- INDUSTRIES....So, I was the one Who First Snatched each and Every Deal from Him and later Took over that Douchebag's Company when He was nothing But a Deadbeat..Even ki Uski Haalat maine Aisi Kar di thi ki Wo Khane Ke liye Paise tak nahi La pata tha...Kyuki Sidharth Mujhe Bhookha Marna Manzoor tha but Selling my Dignity, My Pride, It was a Freakin' NO for me...In sab ke Bech mein Wo Innocent Sana bhi Marr Gayi Sidharth....Lekin trip se aane ke Baad I felt ki Woh Peace phir se tum mujhe de sakte ho but....Us raat Monica Aur tumko....(sighs) Tabse Mujhe yeh Pata chala ki people who Says The world is a A Beautiful bed of Roses, they lie a big time...Its a Fuckin' Ugly bed of Thorns...From that Very moment My belief on this grew firmer....this is I am... Not that Innocent Naive Shehnaz who used to Spread Happinesses...but A headstrong , Mature Heartless Woman...

And Yeh Jo Shaadi Kar rahi hoon Just to Save my Fuckin' Company...Warna Vikram will Take over it...Uska Plan Hi yehi tha Ki Wo Main Tumko Barbaad kar doon aur Tumhara Company wo uske Saath Merge karle... and Shaadi ke Baad wo Mere Company ko Khudse Merge karle... Isiliye Maine Tumhari Company ke Asli Papers Khudke Paas rakhe hain Safely...And Us Lomri mein Mere Cabin mein Bhi Secret Camera Lagaya hain...Even He Tapped my Phone...But Wo Agar Sher Hain Toh Sawa Sherni Hoon...

Sid- But Baby! I also Need to Clear few things!

Sana- Bol na !

Sid- Us din...

FLASHBACK

Sidharth was getting ready  to meet Sana...He was very excited to meet her...But Suddenly his Phone Rang up and he picked it up and His Laptop as the call was from Office, Also His P.A informed thatbMonica Wanted to meet him for some Business Purpose..So, He agreed reluctantly as he never mixes up his personal and Professional life...He was working with Full Concentration when Monica entered his Room...he was so Engrossed in his Laptop that he didn't Notice Monica...She came and sat on the Couch grabbing his Attention and started talking about Business Deals.. Suddenly He got a Call from Rayaan while She Put some Choloroform on the Handkerchief She was Carrying and slammed it on Sidharth's nose...Making him Unconscious...Later She Laid him Down on the Bed opening his Shirt and sitting on him showing as if she was Riding him..

FLASHBACK END

Sana was feeling so Guilty for not trusting him...She started Crying hugging him Tightly...

Sana- I am so so sorry Bebu..I love you Sidharth ....I missed you So much...But Please Mujhe Aur Door maat Dhakelo...I NEED YOUR LOVE Sidharth....I need your Love...Please Don't leave me Now!

Sid- Tu pagal ho Gayi hain Jaan...Oops..Sorry you don't like that...

Sana- Pagal I love that name and Woh name is very Special for me and hence, I warned Vikram not to call me that...As I want to hear that Name only from my Jaana...I love you Sidharth...(Kissing his forehead)

Sid- I love you too Meri Jaan...I Need your Love too....I will die without you..(hugged her Tightly)

As soon as he Said that Word...Sana slammed her lips on him..She was kissing him Aggressively...The kiss was out of Anger and Hurt... She was literally Chewing His lips...While Sidharth was a bit taken aback with her sudden bold move...He couldn't believe that His Naaz is Crying infront of not to leave him...He could now understand On what Level she was Broken with Some of her Emotional Turmoils caused by him..Some caused by the Almighty to make her more strong and to show her the Harsh Reality of this Selfish World..While She bite on his Lips bringing her back from his thoughts..He too reciprocated with the Same Passion.. After a Good 15 Minutes She left him joining her forehead with him... Panting Heavily both whispered,"I LOVE YOU"...

Later, they were Sitting on the Bench, Sana was keeping her Head on his Shoulder while He was Hugging her...There was a Peaceful Silence... Suddenly Sana Spoke up..

Sana- Sidharth!

Sid- Hmm?

Sana- Sidharth Kya tum Meri Madad karoge? Meri Company Bachane Mein?

Sid- Zaroor Karunga Baby...

Soon Sana said him Her Plan, Hearing Her Plan Sidharth was Dumbstruck..He couldn't Believe that His Naive Naaz could be so Evil... Obviously the Reality of the world made her change herself...She is not thinking like his Naive And Kind Sana who was a Pure soul but like Shehnaz Dave who is a Ruthless, Cunning and Arrogant Businesswoman, who doesn't care about Her Enemy's Feelings...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK... HOPE U GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें