Chapter 38

It has been 3 weeks since They have returned From Spain...Sana was In her Cabin puffing A cigeratte and playing with paperweight...She was in her thoughts...When someone Knocked her Cabin's Door, bringing her Back from her Own World.....

Sa:- Come In!

Ad- Ma'am Woh...Yeh Papers hain S.S Creations ki...

Sa:- Umm.. Keep it Over There...

After keeping it He left...Sana was clenching her Jaws..Her Eyes were Red due to Anger...She Smirked and Called Up Vikram...

Vik- hello?

Sa:- Hey Vikram...Its Shehnaz...

vik:- oh what a pleasant surprise...So, what can I do for my Love!

Sa:- ohh cut the crap Vikram! the papers are ready...If u want then I can send it through my employee...

Vik:- okay send your P.A i will check it...

Sa:- C'mon Vikram tum jaise lomri ke paas main apni P.A ko choru...waise apart it i will send S.S Creation's paper to you by 5'o clock...

Vik:- Waise kisine sahi kaha tha ki dusman ke dusman dost hote hain!

hearing that Sana hung up the call and ask her employee to go to Vikram...Her heart was continuosly asking her to trust sidharth....but her concious mind was repeatedly mocking at her for trusting that man, giving an oportunity to that who is behind all her miseries...the more that scene was flashing up on her mind the more hatred and anger was rushing into her veins...Though Rayaan had tried a zillion times to make her understand that there must be any sort of misunderstanding....Even Sidharth himself tried to contact her...on the other hand vikram and Monica were celebrating as they were successful yet again to break them apart...they were continuosly playing Sana's trait just to break them apart...

Flashback

It has been 1 week they have came back from Spain...Sidharth was happy as he could reignite those suppressed feelings of hers...Sana also started trusting him as she thought that how could a person kill his own child maybe that was a accident, somewhere his care for her and Aayat was melting her icy heart...his smile was again abled to give her those missing Solace, fluttered her heart...so, finally she thought to give them a last chance...to their bond...to their Love...to their togetherness...but it seemed god didn't want that...as she thought to confess him, she prepared a beautiful surprise for him..Aayat, Rayaan and Ajay was overwhelmed by her this gesture...she thought to celebrate their where they started their journey together...their college terrace...it wasn't a huge deal for Sana as she now Owns the College...She was very happy and excited..she asked Sidharth to be there on sharp 7pm....Sidharth was too excited as it was the first time Sana called him being this happy...while, Sana who suddenly got a text from Sidharth that he won't be able to come for some important work...but sana thought that today only she will say him...So, she went to his Mansion..but as soon as she entered his Room that scene was enough to again arose those hatred, anger and that agony within her...She saw Monica was sitting on top of him in her undergarments...As soon as Monica saw Sana she deliberatly started moaning..as if to show that they were making out....she just stumbled on her feet, holding her head....tears started forming in her Eyes...She was again fooled, She was again played around..this time she was hating herself for trusting that person who is only able to break heart...she dashed out and went her college terrace...seeing those, extreme anger rushed into her veins...she just went and kicked that glass table breaking that innocent table into zillion pieces just like her innocent heart who has started melting, she was destroyed each and every decoration...She was regretting for removing the guards which she made...she screamed at the top of her voice and thumped down crying in the darkness..her kohl was smudged..hairs messed up...

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें