Chapter 47

It was 4'o clock in the Morning when the Girl came and knocked on Sana's Door, After 3-4 knocks Sana Opened and Raised her Eyebrows ,when the Girl Said that Her Part of Work has been done and She was Leaving. Sana quickly took out a Bunch of Cash And Gave it to her Shaking Hands with Her.Soon when the Girl Left She made Some Fake Purple Love Bites On her Neck and Collerbone. She smirked and Went to Vikram's Room and Slept on the Bed Not Before Making a Pillow Border. Later In the Morning Sana Quickly Removed the Pillow Border and Kept the Duplicate Torn Dress Which she made the Girl Wear near jis Eye-Sight on the floor. It was 11'o clock In the Morning When Vikram Woke up with a Heavy Head And Saw the Whole Room Was Messed up, He found Himself Naked In the Duvet and Saw Sana's Dress on the Floor Torn. A Victory Smirk Appeared on his Face. That's When Sana came out Wearing A Jeans And a Top, Her Fake Love bites were Visible on her Neck, Vikram Smiled Seeing Her The Way She was Wearing Her Watch..While Sana too saw him from the Mirror and Smiled, Soon Vikram Came and Hugged her, Sana leaned on his Chest When She Noticed Vikram Watching her Expression from the Mirror...

Sana- Thankyou Baby for yesterday! (Mumbled)

Vikram- Thank you to you My Love for Accepting me in all Way Yesterday!

Sana- Bass Kuch Aur Din Vikram I will Give you your Life's Best Surprise...Trust me..I have Planned Something For you (smiled)

Vikram- Really?

Sana- Hmm!

Soon After Few Lovely Conversation Sana and Vikram Left for their Respective Offices, Sana worked rhe Whole day Very Hard and Was Able to Spent few Quality time With Her Love. After Coming back from Office She had the Dinner with Vikram...And the Thing Continued She never Allowed Vikram to Touch Her, She used to Always Mixed Sleeping Pills in his Food or Drink Or other Edible Substances Similarly Sidharth Did with Monica..

While On the Other Hand, In Jannat Trisha who was Now Frustrated with Rayaan , As he was not Paying Any Attention to Her, Yes, She still Loves him and It is quite Gut Wrenching For her, to See her husband Like this, So, today she thought to have a Real Talk with Rayaan..She was Sure, Rayaan Still Loves Her Cause At the Beginning of their Married Life Though He tortured Her, Treated her like a Slave and Insulting her Every Day And Every Night, She knew that Whenever She used to Sleep at Floor, He was the only One who Used to Cover her Shivering Body with a Blanket, He used to Put Medicine Over her Wounds But In the Morning Again he used to Shade his Love with a Fake Evil Personality. Rayaan came back to their room to took his pillow and Duvet to Sleep on the Couch. That's When Trisha hold his Wrist, Rayaan turned Towards her to see her Moist Eyes.

Tri:- Rayaan Mujhe Aapse Baat karni hain!

Ray- Bolo?

Tri:- Rayaan Please Stop Ignoring Me, I know I have done A Sin But Rayaan Please Stop Avoiding Me, I can't Take it Any Longer...Rayaan Why Can't We Start A fresh? Sidharth aur Sana Ne bhi Toh Kiya Na...Toh Why can't We Rayaan? Please Rayaan Am Begging You Mere Dil ko Aapke Dil ki Zaroorat hain...Aap jo bolenge Main Wohi Karungi Bass Please Rayaan..I Love you...I can't Stay without you Any longer Rayaan...Please...( Sitting on her Knees and Joining hands begging him)

Hearing Trisha's Words Rayaan's Heart was Melting Because it is a fact that Despite of her Betrayals and Her Insulting Him, His Class and Most Important his Love, He still Loves her the way He loved her 10 years Back. He loved her but He wasn't able to Understand Should he trust Her Or Not?  What if She again Betray him...If She can Betray him without commitment then There was no Guarantee that She wouldn't Betray him As a Husband which is a Tough Commitment..he was Scared, He was Confused. After Fighting with his Heart and Mind He came to an Conclusion, He Quickly made her Stand And back off...

Ray- Trisha Maine Tumhe Maaf toh Kar diya But I still Need time to Get Over the Betrayal and Trisha Can I ask You Something?

Trish- Yeah..

Ray- Why you Did This? Was I so insufficient for you...Yeah I agree, My Financial Status was not As Good As Now but Still Trisha...Pyar toh Main Sirf tujhse hi karta tha na? Kya Mera Pyaar Kafi nahi tha? Trisha Tere Liye Main Ek din Main Do Do Naukri Karta tha Trisha... Haan Sayad Tujhe Har Mahine Gift Dene Ke Paise Nahi Hote the..Par...Chorrr...I need Time Trisha!

Trisha Was Listening him and Sobbing Silently when She saw Rayaan Going out of the Room, Trisha quickly Called Up Sana and Started Crying Sana Who Forgave her whole - heartedly... Nowadays She Talk to Her Once in a Day...As Soon as Sana Heard Trisha's Sobbs...She became Anxious and Worried...She Asked her What has happened.that She was Crying and Sobbing, Trisha soon Disclosed her Miseries with Sana...Sana Sighed...

Sana- Trisha tujhe pata Hain...Bhale hi tere paas Gifts nahi the Har mahine Par tujhe pata Hain tu sabse Ameer thi...kyuki Duniya ki Sabse Expensive Cheez Jo Bare bare Raaees Logon ko Nahi Milta Woh thi Tere Paas...Pyaar tha Tere paas...Trisha Main Tujhe Pata hain Duniya Ke Top 4 Rich Person mein Mera Naam aata hain....Still Main Ek Gareeb Larki Thi...Jisko Sirf Pyaar Chahiye tha...Waqt aur Pyaar Sabse Expensive Cheez hoti hain Jisko Duniya ka Koi Businessman Ya Paisa Nahi Kharid Sakta...Aur Aaj Main Duniya Ki Sabse Raaees Insaan hu kyuki Mere Paas Pyaar Hain...Tu tension Mat le...Main Baat karungi Rayaan se..Tu Tension Mat le...

After consoling a Sobbing Trisha, She quickly Called Rayaan and Ask him to meet her Immediately..Rayaan quickly Arrived at his Cabin and Sana who was working on her laptop glanced up at him and asker him to sit on the Chair Opposite to her..

Sana- Ray Kya huwa hain tere aur Trisha ke Beech mein?

Ray- Sana Yaar! Am Confused Main Shayad Abhi bhi Trisha se Pyaar karta hoon but Bharosa nahi Kar Paa raha hoon...Am Scared Sana, The Betrayal that has been Done by her still chills my blood. What if she again betrays me...Sana even I wanted someone who will wait for me to bome home back, who will take care of mine, Even I wanted kids, I wanted a lovely Wife and a Happy Family. Is that too much That I asked for?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK... HOPE U GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें