Chapter 46

The Next Morning Vikram Woke up and Saw Sana who was completely Ready to Leave for Office...Vikram Smiled Seeing Sana who was wearing Her Watch..He slowly Came towards her And hugged her from Back..Sana startled when She Felt Vikram Hugging her, She smiled the next moment and Caressed his Biceps. Soon Vikram turned her and yank Her Towards himself...

Vik- Good Morning Wifey!

Sana- Good morning! Ummm Baby Am getting Late..You know na How Punctual I am...So Please Let me Go, We will Continue This At night Baba!

Vik- Okay My Love Go!

Sana- Bye! Waise niche Maids ko Bol diya hain Wo tumhe Breakfast Serve kar denge...Maine Khud Khana Banaya hain Aur haan Tumhara Lunch bhi packed hain Driver Bhej Dega Lunch time par...(wearing Watch and Hugged him)

After Instructing Him, Sana Left for her Office, As soon as She entered the Office she made her famous Poker Face and went to Cabin Straight, where she Found Sidharth standing Crossing his Arms over his chest..She just Smiled and Hugged him Tightly, Kissing his cheek and gave him a Warm Smile. While Sidharth just Hugged her From Back Nuzzling his Nose in the nape of her Neck, Placing Feathery Kisses.

Sid- Jaan?

Sana- Hmm!

Sid- Kal Huwa kya Vikram ne kuch..

Sana- Comeon Sidharth! Do you Think me to be that Much Dumb? (She looked at Sidharth who sat On the Boss chair)

Sid- What you did My Wild Cat? (yanking her to himself on his Lap )

Sana- What? I just mixed 2-3 Sleeping pills in his Milk. (Laughing)

Sid- What? Okay Now that's  Great...(smirking)

Sana- What about My Not-So-Dear Whore Sister-in-law?

Sid- Well Yesterday..

Flashback

Sidharth and Monica Entered The Mansion Hand in hand. Monica was hell Excited and Happy finally she was getting her Love back but She was Confuse too that How come Sidharth Forgot Sana That too So Easily? As soon as They Entered their Room. Monica pushed Him on the Bed and Sat upon His Lap.

Monica- Sidharth Please Tell me Whatever you are Doing is True..the way you Pampered me in the Car Was true? The Way we Entered was true?

Sid- It is Monica...It is the Sweetest Truth...That Finally I got Someone Who Loves me Not Money!

Monica- What do you Mean?

Sid- Yes, Monica I Am Over Sana as I know Why She got married to Vikram! But You! You waited for me! For your Love!

Monica- Aww Baby I love you.

Sid- Hmm...So, Shouldn't We Celebrate the Night. Because Honey the Night is Still Young...

Monica- Yeah For Sure...

Saying that Sidharth went and Brought two Glasses But when he returned he quickly turned back cause Monica was standing Half Naked infront of him...He quickly kept the Glasses and asked Monica to get dressed, but Monica was too Adamant. Later When Sidharth gave her his Kasam she went and got Ready in that Time Span Sidharth Mixed Sleeping Pills Into her Drink and Quickly added Ice so that She couldn't understand...While Monica came and Sat on his Lap.but As soon as Monica gulped down her Drink..Her head started Getting Heavier Still She was Kissing Sidharth on his Nape. Soon, When Sidharth found her Asleep He quickly called one of The Maid and Asked her to Open Her dress and Cover her With The Duvet. He himself went to Aayat's room and Slept....

FLASHBACK END

Sana- Lekin Kahi Use Pata toh nahi chala na?

Sid- Nahi Meri Jaan ! Before she wakes up I myself went to my Room And Slept Without Shirt and Thank god To YouTube and Aayat's Lipsticks...With that I could make a Temporary Love bites..So that She thinks that Something happened...(kissing Sana's Cheek)

Sana- Goshhh! Bebu Tum toh bare Hi Chant Nikle! Chant Shukla Kya baat hain!

Sid- Jab Pyaar Chant Chaudharayan ho toh Yaar ko toh Chant Banna hi parega Na! Baby!

Sana- Is it ? (Pecking His Lips)

Sid- It is (capturing her Lips)

____________________________________

It was 11'o clock at Night When Sana Entered Vikram's Room and was stunned to see the Decoration over there The Whole room was Decorated with Roses and Scented Candle. Vikram Himself was Sitting on the Couch Being Shirtless with a Glass Of Scotch in his Hand. But Sana being Sana smirked seeing his Desperation, She strolled to her throwing away Her Heels and Bag. That's when Vikram Hold her Hand And Yank her to himself and She landed up on His Lap.While Vikram Offered Her Another Glass of It. Sana Smiling took it, She was About to Take a Sip of it when Her Eyes Went near Vikram's Foot where The Packet of Viagra Tablet was Lying.Ahe clenched her Jaws And Kept the Glass On the Table, Sweat Beads Formed on Vikram's Head when Sana Got up from his Lap and Pulled him and Brought the bowl of Chits Infront of him sitting face to Face.

Vik- What is this Baby?

Sana- Nothing How About Playing Guilty Shots?

Vik- Okay ! Would Love to Play that.

With that Sana called the Servents and Asked them To bring those Shots which She Prepared...Vikram Was Smirking All the Way...Sana just Smiled at him Making him Forget about the Viagra Mixed Drink..Soon the Servants Came and Put the Tray with The Shots..

Sana- So the one and Only  Rule is I will be Asking Few Questions If you Haven't done those Things then you have to Take A Shot!

Vikram- Well Am all Set!

Sana- You Married me For Money ?

Vikram- Gulped down a Shot (nodding his Head)

Like this the Game Continued, Few Questions Vikram Asked Sana and She gulped down the Shots as Vikram Gulped down the Last Shot He was All Drunk as Skunk...Well Who can Stay Sober After Gulping 20 shots Of Strong And Neat Vodka...Sana who was All Sober She Smirked and Gulped down Her Last Shot..Well Her Shots Were nothing But Apple Juice Shots....She took out her Phone and Called Her Manager...

Sana- I want A Girl For a Night For my Friend!

Man- Okay Ma'am

Soon the Girl Entered the Mansion, Fortunately Sana Sent all the Servents Their home and asked them not to Come till Mid day...Sana quickly took her to another Room and Gave her Exact Same Dress Just like She was Wearing , making her Wear that She Sent him into Vikram's Room..As soon as the Girl Left..Sana closed the Door and She could hear The Girls Loud Screams and Moans... Hearing that She laughed Like A Devil..And Enjoyed Her Drink..People Thinks that she plays with Fire..Little did they know that Shehnaz Dave is the Other Name of Lava...
.
.
.
.
.
.
SO, GUYS ARE LIKING THE TWIST AND THE EVIL SANA AND A DEVIL SIDHARTH?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE OF MY BOOK... HOPE U GUYS WILL LOVE IT AND IF U LIKE IT THEN DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME...LOVE LOVE ❤️❤️

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें