Chapter 34

It was the party Night, All the Personality of Business World came in her Party with their Families...Sana Basically Called Aayat's Now Bestfriend Akshay with a Special invitation for Him to Mr. kapoor...Sana was Wearing a Beautiful Gown.. Looking All Elegent and Classy...Her aura was Speaking Richness and Elegence...And On Aayat's request They were twinning...They Both were Totally giving ' Sister-Goals '....Soon Sidharth and Ajay Entered...Sana was talking with one of the Business Man when her Eyes Fell on Sidharth and Sidharth's on Her...They had an Intense Eye-lock for the First time in these 3 months....Sana quickly broke the Eye-contact when She felt that her eyes were Welling up with Water...Aayat noticed all this and she knew that Her Sister still Love Him Madly, Endlessly...Its just Her Mind is not ready to Accept the Very Fact... Sidharth Went to Her, When He noticed that Vikram is still not here...He just went and Tapped Sana's Shoulder...

Sana's Breathe Hitched as soon as She Recognise the Touch...She was biting her inner Lips to Control Her Tears...Soon She turned around and Find the Person whom she Expected...She just Smiled Seeing Him...The Moment She Smiled, Sidharth's Heart Skipped a Bit...She and Her smile Still has that Effect To make his Day Better or Best...While He was Still Having That Effect on her, That his One Touch could still Hitched Her Breathe, No matter How much she claimed to Hate that Person...But Neither Of them could Deny that They Still Had the Effect on Eachother Like 10 years Back... Sidharth Gulped the Lump forming in his Throat out of Anticipation...

Sid- Happy Birthday Naaz (hopeful)

Sana- Thank you Sidharth! (smiled)

Sid- H..Ho..How are you?

Sana- G..Gr..great!

Sid- G..Goo..good! Actually I want..Wanted to say Something...

Sana- Hmm?

Sid- Naaz Let's Just Start a Fresh... Can't We? At..At... Atleast For Aayat?

Sana- Ye...Yes..Ac.. Actually I was also thinking The Same...Am...Am Ready to Give you One last Chance...

Sidharth couldn't Believe His Ears...He couldn't believe that was he the Same Girl...Who burnt their Photographs...And Broke the Frame Gifted by Herself...But Sana's Next Statement Made him A Little Disheartened...Sana could Feel his Emotion..She could see How her statement Made him Disheartened...She was Herself Confused...Was this Possible For Her to read His Eyes just like She used to 10 years Back? Ofcourse She Could...After all they are still Madly in Love...

Sid- Thank you Baby...

Sana- But Don't Expect More Sidharth...We can't be more than Friends...I..I... Won't give you any..Any...hopes...

SIDHARTH'S POV

I KNOW NAAZ...AND I WAS CORRECT YOU STILL FEEL FOR ME...ITS JUST THAT EVENTS EFFECTED YOU SO MUCH THAT YOU HAVE BUILT HUGE AND TOUGH WALLS AROUND YOUR HEART, THAT YOU ARE DENYING AND IGNORING YOUR HEART AND LISTENING TO YOUR MIND....UFF, TU GADHI KI GADHI HI RAHEGI... FINALLY I COULD WISH YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY...OR ELSE EVERYWHERE I SENT YOU A TEXT ON YOUR OLD PHONE NUMBER AND THOUGHT OF WISHING YOU ON TWELVE O' CLOCK..AND CUTTING A CAKE INFRONT OF OUR PORTRAIT IN MY ROOM... DON'T WORRY BABY I WILL MAKE SURE ONE DAY YOU WILL BE LET YOUR GUARDS DOWN JUST FOR ME...AND YOU YOU WILL BE COMING TO ME YOURSELF...

POV END

Saying So Naaz was about to Leave... That's when Her Leg Twisted and She was about to Fall,She clutched her Eyes...When a pair of Strong Arms Hold her before she touch the Ground...As soon as she opened her Eyes...She found herself in Sidharth's arms...They were lost in each other...Her Eyes were Showing Pain, Heartbreak, Sadness...While His Eyes were showing Pain, Remorse, Guilt, Sadness....When Sana's phone Beeped bringing her back to Earth....Sana quickly stood up and Dashed to the Restroom of the Banquet....This All Scene were Witnessed by Ammi, Aayat, Rayaan and Ajay...Now, Ajay was also confirmed that Sana is still into his Bestfriend...Aayat quickly called her Two Brothers... Hearing Aayat Ajay and Rayaan dashed to her and Rayaan picked her Up in his Embrace...

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें