Chapter 21

Aya:- Kya huwa Khala Please Bataiye...

Ammi- Bacche abhi yeh Sahi Waqt nahi hain...Bass Aap Jaldi se Lunch Kar lijiye....

Aya:- Khala Please...

Ammi- Bacche Aapko Apne Khala pe trust Hain na?

Aya:- Ofcourse Khala...

Ammi:- Then Will Tell you On Time...

After The Lunch, Aayat Was Playing While Ammi was tensed that There's no trace of Sana Yet...On the Other hand Sana Was drinking Sitting in her Secret Place...Which is her Mother's Home...That Place which can only Give her that Peace...Their old House... Basically It was now a Wretched House...It was not as Big as a Normal Middle class People...It was Small With 2 rooms, one Kitchen and one Bathroom Only...She was lying on the Bed and Was drinking like a Maniac...While Aayat who was Playing In the Passage of First Floor... Suddenly The ball Fell and Rolled till the Dark Private Room of Sana... Nobody Was Allowed to Go there except Sana...Aayat being an curious Girl tried to Open the Door but She couldn't as it was Locked...As soon as Maria Saw her She ran towards her...

Maria- Aayat Baby...Aa..Aap ya..yaha kya Kar rahi hain? Please Chaliye Yaha se..Madam Ne Dekh liya Toh problem Ho jayegi...(fumbled)

Aay:- Maria Didi iss Darwaaze ke Piche Kya hain?

Maria- Humko Nahi Maloom...Bass Bohut Saal kuch 3-4 Saal Pehele Ek Servent Aaya tha Yaha...Lekin Jab Madam Ko Pata Chala toh unhone Us Servent ko Kaam Se Nikal Diya...Aur Aayat Baby Please Aap Chaliye Agar Kisine Yaha Mujhe Aapke Saath Dekh liya Aur Madam ko Maloom Chala toh humara Naukri Chala jayega...Log Bolte hain Ki Madam ne Iss Kamre ko 9 saal se Band karke Rakha hain...

AAYAT'S POV

Aisa Kya hain iss Door ke Peeche jo Us Devil ki Rani ne Yeh Kamra Band karke Rakha hain...Mujhe Janna hoga...And Meko Aisa kyu Lag raha hain Ki Uss Devil ka Gussa Aur Yeh Dark Room Connection hain...Aur bohot Deep...Kyu Us din Jab Wo Devil Mujhe Hug ki tab Meko itna Sukoon Laga Jaise Apne ne Hug Kiya...Kahi Aayat tu sachme Toh Galat nahi Jaa. Rahi ? Koina Kal Shaam ko Award Function hain Aur Devil Ke kal chale Jaane Ke Baad I will be opening The Door ...Kya Pata Chaabi bhi Devil ke Paas Ho...

POV END

Later that Night when Aayat Woke up and came down for Drinking Water...She Saw a Drunken Sana is trying To open The Door of that Room and Entered it , Closing it with A Thud!!! She was confused that When did Sana Came ? After that She went to her Room...In The Morning Sana came out of that Dark Room Not Before Locking it Properly...Which didn't go unnoticed by Aayat as she was Going down...She also noticed that the key is with Sana as expected.. After that She Went to the Breakfast... Suddenly Ammi asked Rayaan..

Ammi:- Aapko Sana kaha mili ?

Ray:- Woh...Woh.. Sana mujhe Humare Puraane Ghar mein Thi...

Ammi- (sighed) Accha...

Then she saw Sana came down and took a Glass of Lemonade from the Serventsand gulped it in a Go.. She was about to move when Ammi stopped her and asked her to have Breakfast with them...

Sana:- Nahi Ammi Aaplog Please Continue kijiye...Hum Office mein kha lenge ... Bye (looking here and there)

After The Departure of Sana Rayaan also Left 10 minutes Later....Aayat also Finished Her Breakfast and went inside her Room For studying...It was 3:00 pm Everyone in The Mansion was in Siesta... Taking that Advantage Aayat Quickly went inside Sana's room and started searching for the Key... Finally She Got the Key in the Drawer of her Cupboard That too in a Small Box...And took the Key...She was Feeling very Guilty as she again did a Work which her Bhaiyu hated and taught her not to Do...

I NEED YOUR LOVE... (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें