Chapter 18 - Who are you?

Author: I saw this fact on Instagram and not sure if I agree it or not, so I thought I would share it and see what you guys think.

Enjoy reading! ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Digital Sprapnel," I called out the name of jutsu. Bones from all ten of my fingertips comes out and fly straight out and crushes the boulder. Splitting it into big rock pieces.

For a month now, I've been reading the History of Kaguya Clan. It talks about the clan's origins and where the clan used to be located at the Land of Water. It even explained more about the Shikotumyaku and the moves. As well as someone's handwriting on each page of the book which were updates since the book is very old. Written by either Orochimaru or Kabuto, it provides information of the clan's extinction and Kimimaro's disease that they nor the book knows if it passes on to each member of the clan or not.

After reading it through, I decided to train my Shikotumyaku on my own with the help of the book. Learning to finally take full control of it. Of course, all by myself in the rocky mountain parts of the village. I couldn't train in the Anbu Headquarters without them watching me with judgemental eyes behind their masks. Most of them actually talks a lot that the whole village will end up knowing. I can't let Uncle Baki somehow know that I'm back to training to have full control of my kekkei genkai. Nor can I let Gaara and his siblings know either.

'A freak in this land. Weakling for running away from her clan and hide. I bet she taught you how to control that Shikotsumyaku thingy, so you can take this village for yourself, huuuuuhhh?'

The memories of those men's voices appears in my head that night...

'Kaguya clan deserves death and anyone who got involved with them. Just like your family.'

That night was when I finally knew how this village felt towards my mommy. It was nice that there were some like the Honorable Siblings were accepting of her. Kinda. Even though mommy was forced to be in the Anbu Black Ops. due to her kekkei genkai, clan, and was from a different land. She lived a happy life with the person she loved which is my daddy. Sadly, that is the reason why I'm keeping my training a secret. Members of the Anbu Black Ops., even though there were times I used the Shikotsumyaku without knowing or full control, they might see me as a threat if they see my progress. Uncle Baki and Chiyo don't want me to get involve with the Shikotsumyaku or even my mommy's clan. However, I can't avoid it. It's part of who I am. My DNA proves it. Nothing can change it.

"Okay, what's next..." I ask myself out loud. Sitting down on the dirt while looking at the book and flipping pages.

I thought it would be best to go slow at a time. Due to being half Kaguya, my bones would hurt badly after using the Shikotsumyaku. When I was first learning how to use it as a young age, it hurts so much that I couldn't move for days. Since I was just a six year old girl, it would still hurt even without using it. Which was the reason why my parents agreed to not let me attend to the academy. Now that I'm grown and using it more frequently, the terrible pain I hated so much is back, but even worse. I ended up crawling or waiting for hours in the mountain until I no longer feel any pain. Which is why I mostly train when I have a day off and lied to my uncle and friends that I'm going on missions.

While flipping and reading through the pages, I finally picked the next jutsu. " Willow dance, huh?" I said reading the details of the jutsu purpose. "It seems a little advance if it has five dance moves, but I should go slow first. So, I'll just practice wielding a bone sword first."

I get up and dust the dirt on my clothes. I calmly breathe in and out. Next, I move my left shoulder as a bone comes out midway. Then grab it with my right hand and pull it out. Revealing a bone like sword with a nice sharp end. I stare at it with a blanket yet a bit worried expression. I never really use a sword so much. Even in battles, I never once use it because I don't see a use of it. Mostly because I've used my thin wires which never broke, needles, and kunais at times. I was taught how to use it anyway, but again, no interested. However, as long as I continue being a member of the Sand Village's Anbu, that I was forced and cannot quit, I'll need a secret move or two in case of danger.