Chapter 33 - Kage Summit (part one)

Kagome's Point of View

"Ahhh! So cold damn it!" Kankuro complains.

We arrived in the Land of Iron. A snowy land and home of samurais. Where the Kage Summit is taken place. The five kages from five lands; Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning, and Wind. Joins together to discuss about the Akatsuki and Kabuto. As well as Uchiha Sasuke being a part of the Akatsuki who has kidnapped a Jinchuuriki from the Village Hidden in Cloud.

It's more important for the kage to have 2 shinobis with them. Mostly for protection and trust problems. With Gaara being the youngest and bringing three guards, they'll probably look down at him like raw fresh meat. Once we walked up to the location, which is a mountain called Three Wolves, we were welcomed by two samurai and their leader.

"We have been awaiting your arrival,  Lord Gaara," the leader said. "My name is Mifune, a general of this Land of Iron."

'If I understand what both Touka and (y/n) said before, he's the father of the Fourth Sannin,' I thought to myself.

"It is a pleasure to meet you," Gaara kindly said. "I am the Kazekage, Gaara."

"It's cold!" Kankuro complains again. "The climate is totally different from the Land of Wind."

"Some hot tea will warm you up. Please come inside," Mifune said to  Kankuro. Then he finally takes notice of me. "I understand this is your first time, but you are only allowed to bring two to accompany you. Not three."

"I understand, but she is an important person in my team," Gaara said. "It wouldn't be right to send her back."

"My brother gets love sick when she's not around!" Temari said out of nowhere while gaining at me.

'You're dead!' I threaten her with my eyes.

"Very well," Mifune said, feeling a slight uncomfortable. "It would be troubling for her to return home. But know that it may cause trouble."

Minutes Later

After walking inside and getting warmed up. Along with meeting the other Kages and their guards. Barely any happy faces, by the way. Especially the new Hokage named Danzo. We went straight to the room where the meeting would take place. The Kages are seated around the desk while we guards stand behind them. Hidden behind the flag that reads our land.

"Please remove your Kage hats," Mifune said, and all five kages placed their hats on the round table. "In response to Lord Raikage's request, the five kage have assembled here. I am Mifune, your moderator. The five kage summit conference is called into order."

"I shall speak first. Hear me," Gaara said.

"There's such a difference in kage these days." The Tsuchikage from the Land of Earth said cutting off Gaara. "To be a kage at your age is quite am accomplished, Lord Kazekage. It says your father trained you extremely well except on the area of proper etiquette..."

Kankuro quickly became unhappy with the Tsuchikage. Not just him that feels that way. I also feel a slight anger with the old man's rudeness. I know it would be wrong if I jumped out and attacked him. For my insanely reasons and his guards are around. Plus, I'm already given looks for being an unwelcome extra guard.

"You're probably right," Gaara said to him. "It is the reason why I can be here as Kazekage."

The Tsuchikage laughs at him. Not with. At him. "You certainly are cocky," he said to Gaara.

'Surprisingly, that's the first time he is one,' I thought to myself.

"Lord Tsuchikage," the female Mizukage from the Land of Water said. "There's no need to make fun of him. Continue, Lord Kazekage."