Thank you!!!

Thank you for reading The Life of Kagome Kaguya!!! I would I like to take this moment to explain the process and changes I made for this story:

1. Kagome was going to be a ninja, but a runaway that somehow found her way to Gaara.

2. When scratching the idea, I kept the group she was in The Arcs and added Natsu.

3. There was no love rival planned, but I knew I would need more chapters for this story while my other story, My Long Journey as a Shinobi (and to his heart) , has a lot more. So, I made Natsu, and later on thought it would be fun to put Kankuro in in the mix, too.

4. Was NEVER planned to do a crossover with My Long Journey as a Shinobi (and to his heart). I was going to finish this story first and then start another one. Buuuuuttt~! Ended up post two stories at the same time.

5. As I mentioned in my other thank you from another story, (y/n) was in the supposed to get a first and last name, but I couldn't think of a perfect name yet... TOT

6. I wasn't even planning to make this and my other story in parts!!! XD

7. Explain what Shizengan is since some  probably want to finish this story first and then go to the other one. If not, please go read my other one: Shizen means nature (said google translate) while gan is from Sharingan and Byakugan. Get it? It's all five nature (earth, wind, fire, water, and lightning). A person possesses it once old enough or none at all. It wasn't possible for many to control all five natures at once due to Alexander, one of the (l/n) ancestors, curse the clan for reasons. Which kills off those who try to do so. The ones who succeeded, Alexander would steal their Shizengan and blinds them. Sometimes, he kills them if he wants. Luckily, the reader had finished him off.

9. (y/n) joining the Akasuki was added since I added another character who the reader should fight against. Again, read reader x kiba story. By the way, Touka was also going to be an Akasuki member but changed my mind again.