Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Author: Hello!! Welcome to my new story!! A little note before you read. The story starts at 1:08 when Gaara was giving the medicine to the boy he accidentally hurt. You don't need to watch the whole video. I don't know the boy's name, but I gave him one anyway. He would be your brother.

Enjoy the story!!! ^~^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome's Childhood

"Ray, who was at the door?" My mommy asks my big brother. His face looks very angry after slamming the door. I sit on my chair in the dining room with mommy and watch him come join us.

"It's that Gaara kid, mom! He thinks he's all-powerful and had to attack me for fun! And- Ow!" My brother was shouting until mommy hit his head.

"Don't shout in this house. Especially, when we're having dinner," she said to him and he obeyed.

"Did your friend bring you something to say he's sorry?" I ask my brother.

"He's not my friend. No one would dare be his friend or go near him. You shouldn't too, Kagome. Your bones are still very weak. He'll just kill you in seconds." Ray warns me, but it made me scared.

"Ray, stop scaring your sister," Mommy said then she turns to me. "Kagome, he's right about your bones. You need to be very careful. Not to mention, we're the only Kaguya members remaining in our clan. You both need to be very careful with your Shikotsumyaku."

Mommy always told us to be careful with our bones. She told us stories about her family who were from Kaguya Clan. How strong our bones are and showed us how to use our bones as weapons. She said it takes special people to get that kind of power. My brother hasn't got it yet, but my mommy still trains with him and waits for him to awaken it. As for me, I got it a month ago but ended up in the hospital after that. I often visit the hospital because my bones and body hurt after using the Shikotsumyaku. Mommy said since I'm still too young and my bones are still growing, it would be hard to control it without training.

"Mommy, if we can use our bones as weapons, how come daddy can't use his?" I ask mommy.

"Because," my brother said while eating. "He's not from the Kaguya Clan. He lives here with Uncle Baki."

"Ray is right," Mommy corrects him. "How daddy and I met was the most memorable time in my life. I love him and his village so much that I decided to stay here. Then we had two beautiful children who are two years apart." She smiles so brightly. Her eyes are so pretty. I have her magenta eyes and blonde hair while Ray looks like daddy with his light brown hair and dark brown eyes.

We all hear the door open and I see my daddy walking inside. I jump out of my seat and run to him screaming daddy cheerfully. While running, I feel a big pain in my right leg that made me fall before I can give him a big hug. Daddy rushes to me as he checks on me with worried. After he was sure I'm alright, he picks me up and place me back in my seat. He gives mommy a kiss on the cheek and seats with us.

"Sorry that I was late. The Kazekage wanted to see me," After daddy explained why he was late, he puts a small bag on the table. "This bag of medicine was outside our door. I'm assuming it was for Kagome, but Ray is covered in bandages."

"It's from that Gaara kid, dad! He did this to me!" Ray shouts at the table again.

"But he's your friend, right? He brought you the bag to heal you-"

"He's not my friend!" He shouts at me. "Dad, why is he even alive? He's a monster! I don't care that he's the same age as Kagome! A monster like him deserves to die!"