|3| Positive

Around three weeks later, you arrive in Ching Chang City. You are moving from town to town now, once a month.
With a new setting, you have to shop.
You walk down the street, keeping your head hung low, as you overhear some conversations.
"Did you hear? The two Number One heroes were attacked last night!"
"I heard! Ground Zero was stabbed and Overhaul is said to be kidnapped! Disappeared!"
"That's a bit strange..I don't think a villain would even dare to attack those two."
"You're saying that you think.."
"I wanna say it was her doing."
"No way! She would never! She loves him! Why would she want to kill him!?"
"Just saying! It is a possibility!"
Rolling your eyes, you tuned them out, and continued to make your way to the store.
~~
Beep* Beep*
"Hello and welcome! Let us know if you need any help!" A store clerk welcomed you as you stepped inside.
"Thank you ma'am! I will" you thanked, before smiling and turning around to grab a basket.
"Whoa! Watch out!" Someone shouted.
You looked around and saw a ball heading straight towards you.
Ducking right in time, your face crinkled.
"Watch where you throw the balls!" You yelled, a bit of harshness in your voice as you felt anger boiling up inside of you.
"Sorry ma'am! I-I didn't mean to!" The kid said as he ran up to you.
Rolling your eyes, you walked over to pick up the ball.
"Be more careful you little brat- I mean..kid!" You said threw gritted teeth.
He took the ball and left, running away.
Damn kids.
You sighed, before rolling your eyes and continuing on with your shopping.
~~
"Come..on! Reach!" You struggled as you stood on your tippy-toes, trying to reach the top shelf.
"Do you need some help ma'am?" Someone asked next to you.
You looked over at them and smiled when you saw a woman standing next to you with a smile.
"That'd be nice, thank you" you said.
She grabbed the item you wanted and put it in your basket.
"Thank you ma'am."
"Mmhm! Anytime! It's always nice to help someone!" She said, before walking off to the next aisle.
You smiled to yourself, before walking off and grabbing everything else you needed.
~~
"Do I need anything from this aisle?" You asked as you walked down the next aisle filled with pads and tampons.
Hmm..
Looking at the sizes, you realized something.
Actually..
Reaching out to grab one, you noticed something out of the corner of your eye.
It was a pregnancy test.
Could I be..no way. No. But..I AM a bit late..scratch that, I'm very late. Damnit..
Hesitantly, you grabbed two tests and put them in your basket.
~~
"Is that everything ma'am?" The store clerk asked as she scanned your last item.
"Yes" you answered, head hung low as your mind wandered.
Could I really be pregnant..I mean..it's been three weeks and-
"Are you alright ma'am?"
You looked up and saw the store clerk staring at you.
You felt something cold trailing down your cheek and you wiped it.
"I-..no. Not really" you said.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"Do you ever just..miss someone? Or get homesick?"
"All the time! I work two hours away from my home! And my boyfriend is a Pro Hero, so I don't get to see him often" she sighed.
"Ah. I see.." You sighed.
"If you're homesick, then go home."
"I can't do that" you replied sharply.
"I understand that. Your total is a hundred twenty-six dollars and sixty-nine cents" the clerk said.
Grabbing your wallet, you pulled out cash and paid.
"When and if you can, go home ma'am. Please. Just from seeing you so down, I can tell that the person you left is also sad" she said as she finished bagging your groceries.
"..I will."
"Name's Hama by the way!" She smiled.
"Hama. Thank you for being so kind" you said.
"Anytime. I hate watching others be sad. That's what Shinsou taught me."
"Shinsou?" You stopped.
"Yep! He's my boyfriend!" She smiled.
You smiled too.
"He finally got someone" you mumbled.
"Huh?"
"Nothing. Take care of him, and yourself."
She smiled, before handing you your bags.
"Take care."
~~
"Chill time!" You cheered as you got home, placing your bags on the countertop.
Walking over to the bed, you laid down on your stomach and began to scroll threw the media of today.
After a few seconds of laying like that, your breasts began to hurt, aching and sore.
Ouch..what's going on today? First I yell at a little kid, and now my breasts hurt.
Gasp*
Sitting up on your knees, you put a hand in your hair.
Shit..
You stood up in a rush and went threw the grocery bags on the countertop, digging out one of the pregnancy tests.
You walked towards the restroom, one in your hand.
~~
You stared at the packaging,a cold sweat dripping down your forehead.
I-..I have to admit..I'm scared. I've never done this without Katsuki. He promised he'd always be there for me. And now he's not because of me...now..I could be pregnant with his kid...without him.
Taking a deep breath in, you began to open the small box.
Well..here's to..everything.
~~
You stared at the used test as it lay on the counter.
No. Don't watch it. Better to hide it and keep it out of my mind.
You grabbed the test with shaky hands and hid it in the drawer.
Out of sight..
Out of mind.
~~
Bakugo's POV~
"Alright Hirio, let's go to the city over."
"You think they would've skipped town?" He asked me.
"A villain wouldn't think twice. They stole the strongest hero" I said.
"Ah. Then let's go. Me and my crew will be leaving soon" Hirio said.
"I'm coming too" I said as I stood up from my desk.
"No sir. You must stay and protect the citizens here. You're the last number one we have until we find Ms. Overhaul" he said.
"I'm going. This town still has Deku, Red Riot and Pinky. They're not being left with no good heroes" I said.
"Alright then. Bring your hero costume and we will request a train cart."
"Don't tell me what to do. I'll be there in five minutes."
~~
"Ching Chang City, here we go."
Sitting in the very back of the train cart, I was staring outside as the train began to move.
We have to find her. Many villains are being caught and questioned. So far none have any idea who it is.
Bzzt* Bzzt*