|35| Longggg Nights.

TW: Sexual themes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Now that's it's been an official six weeks since your surgery, you should be able to have sex again. If there's any discomfort, please stop and if bleeding or anything unusual occurs do let me know."
~~
Damnit...why did Akito have to tell us that?
You woke up to someone caressing your nose.
You opened your eyes, seeing Katsuki nuzzling his nose on yours.
"How are you feeling love?" he asked.
You sat up, rubbing your eyes, before you looked down to see your naked body, only covered with a bra as normal.
"Ughhhh if I thought we had long nights before, nothing compares to last night."
You took the sheets off, before trying to stand up, your shaky legs managing to hold you up.
You turned to glare at Katsuki.
"You really couldn't wait to have sex till later?" you asked.
He chuckled.
"You made me wait seven months to feel that again. You promised as soon as they were out, we could. So, live up to your promises."
You rolled your eyes playfully, before making undergarments to put on.
"Cute undies~ looking cute for me again?" he teased.
You looked over your shoulder, before swaying your hips.
"Oh that's it" he said, grabbing your hips, bringing you back into the bed.
He loomed over you, pinning your arms to the bed.
You blushed, looking up into his eyes.
"You teased one too many times...you're mine" he whispered, before kissing your neck, hitting the sweet spot on it almost right away.
You let out a small noise, which only turned him on more.
"Katsu~" you let out, pulling his hair slightly.
Before you two could get anymore heated, cries came from the nursery, cutting your, round two, short.
Katsuki groaned, before he let you go.
You giggled.
"Looks like we have to wait."
You got up, going to put a robe on, before the smell of sex hit your nostrils.
You walked into the restroom to change, and grab some spray to make the room smell a bit better.
You threw one of your fancy robes on, and went to spray the room as Katsuki put boxers and shorts on.
"The hell you spraying for?" he asked.
"It smells like sex in here."
"Did you forget what we did last night? Of course it smells like sex" he chuckled.
"I know what we did! And if we're gonna keep doing this, you're wearing a condom!"
"Awww but why?"
"You have three sons in that room!" you pointed, before putting the spray down and walking off to the nursery.
"W-wait-"
~~
You walked into the nursery, where three crying babies lay.
You picked two of them up.
"Shhh..shh..it's okay, momma's here" you whispered to them.
You somehow managed to grab all three, before making your way downstairs to the kitchen.
"You're already starting on breakfast?" you asked Katsuki as he cracked an egg into a pan.
"Yeah. Figured since you're busy with them, I could help out by making breakfast" he said.
"Shouldn't you be at work?" you asked, remembering that he had to work today.
"Eh. I took the day off" he shrugged.
"Katsuki! You can't just not go to work!" you yelled, placing your sons down into a little automatic rocker as you waited to feed them.
You looked at how much bigger they were, now that they were six weeks old.
"I can't believe it's already been a month."
"I know."
You looked over at the babies, seeing one of them almost ready to burst out into tears again.
Just telling from his expression, you knew he was hungry.
You quickly grabbed him, before sitting down and moving your robe aside.
You put a hand on his small head as he hungrily ate his breakfast.
You yawned, tired from the night activities before.
"I'm so sleepy.." you yawned.
"Restless nights as parents," Katsuki said.
"Restless nights with YOU."
You both chuckled, before Katsuki put plates down on the table, and walked over to the fridge to grab two packets of breast milk you had pumped.
"You really like feeding them don't you?" you asked as he heated it up with his hands.
"Hmm? Well yeah..I think it's neat to see them eating so much for how small they are."
He pouted, before walking over to you and grabbing the two other babies to feed them.
You sighed as Kazuki finished eating, and you moved to burping him.
"After breakfast, we do tummy time, and just talk to them, play with them."
He nodded.
~~
You both finally sat down to eat breakfast of your own, and after, you laid down a blanket in the middle of the living room, bringing a few toys down stairs.
You laid everyone on their tummies, even Katsuki joined in.
"Hey my little Koko" you squealed to Kosuki, who was staring at you with his mouth open wide.
You smiled at him, taking his little hands into yours.
You cooed to him, making little baby noises of your own.
Katsuki played with the others, playing peek-a-boo with them, his smile never fading.
"Where's daddy?" he said, covering his face.
You watched over at them, watching how much fun they were having.
"Here he is!" Katsuki cheered, showing his face with a smile and a blush.
You looked over at Katsuro, seeing a smile on his face.
"Ohhhhmyyyyygodsssssss Katsukiiiii!" you said, feeling your heart melt the longer you watched him smile.
"He's smiling!"
Katsuki looked over at him, and tears filled his eyes.
"First smile!" he stuttered.
"Oh my goodness he's so cute!" you smiled.
You took a quick picture, before putting all three of the babies together.
"Peek-a-boo!" you said to all of them, making a funny face in attempts to make the others smile.
Katsuro smiled again, this time earning a small coo out of him.
"Baby noise!" you squealed happily.
You and Katsuki goofed around, earning smiles from all three of your sons.
"Cuties!" you squealed, winning an adorable coo from Kazuki, who reached out to you.
Your heart melted over and over, until your tummy time came to an end as Katsuro began to fuss.
You picked them all up, before changing them and letting them sleep.
~~
"You know what's crazy?" You whispered to Katsuki, closing the nursery door very slightly.
"Hmm?"
"I love being a mother..."
He smiled.
"I'm glad. You look like you're enjoying yourself every time you're near them" he said.
You nodded.
"I do. I love them..so much."
"I do too."
He picked you up bridal style as you let out another yawn.
"Hmm?" you hummed.
"Let's get you to bed. Take a nice little nap. I'll take care of them if they wake up."
~~
After a somewhat restful nap, you and Katsuki played with your sons some more, having fun and goofing around, making them smile and coo.
Your fun seemed it would never end.
Right?
~~
Third Person POV~
"Ma'am! Please calm down!" one of the nurses said.
Kage stood in front of a window, looking out as if about to jump.
"Don't tell me what to do."
She smirked, before getting closer.
"This was fun and all..but...I've got someone to kill."
And with that, she broke the window and jumped.
She flew down the tall building cackling.
Time to kill myself a hero.
She cackled, before disappearing into the shadows.