|20| "Born to be a Bakugo"

"(Y/N)!" someone yelled, putting a hand on your arm.
"Hmm..?" you said, opening your eyes groggily.
"You gotta wake up hun" Mitsuki smiled.
You sat up and looked at the small alarm clock next to you.
6:00
You groaned and pulled the blanket over you.
"I want sleep."

You say you'll be down in five

Mitsuki broke out laughing, pulling the blanket off of you.
"Come on, we have to go eat. You have a big day today Ms. Bride!"
You realized, today was your wedding day.
"I..wow..it came so fast.."
You put a hand on your stomach and sighed.
"I can't believe it.." you said.
"I'm...marrying Katsuki."
She put a hand to your shoulder as you sat up.
"Let's go eat some breakfast now honey, you're friends will all be there."
~~
You grabbed a plate with waffles and eggs on it, only for Mitsuki to grab it out of your hands.
"Ah ah..we actually have a different meal for you" she smiled, pointing to a table.
Your eyes followed her finger and you saw a plate there, along with a single rose.
You walked over to the table to find a small note on the seat.
Enjoy your favorite breakfast, on your special day. I love you, you'll always be my little girl.
Aizawa

The smell of your perfume is floating down the stairs

You put a hand to your heart as you finished reading the small note your father left you.
"Oh..who's that from?" Momo asked as she sat down in the chair next to the one you were standing at.
"M-my dad.." you stuttered.
"Awww that was nice of him!" Ochako squeaked.
"Truly. You excited for the wedding (Y/N)? Ribbit.." Tsuyu asked, putting a finger to her mouth.
"I sure am! I've been waiting for this day since I got engaged! I've loved him for as long as I can remember...and I've always dreamt of being a wife and mother!" you said, putting on a hopefully convincing smile to the others.
"What's wrong (Y/N)? You seem distracted" Ochako asked.
"Guess you guys can read me like an open book....sigh..I'm worried about Mina. I love her to death, and this is the most important day of my life..but I don't want to force her to come..especially after what happened last night.."
"No one's forcing me to do anything."

You're fixing up your hair like you do

You all turned around to see Mina smiling behind you, Eijiro following close behind her.
"Mina?! But.." you stuttered.
"But nothing. I wouldn't miss my bestie's wedding for the world!"
You looked at her, not seeing any sign of her smile being forced.
"I don't want you to force yourself to come.." you mumbled.
She walked over and grabbed your hands.
"If my bestie can go through six of these, then I can handle one. I'm strong enough to handle it. I promise."
She put her forehead on yours, and you smiled.
"Thanks Mina."
"Anything for you."
You pulled back and she left to grab a plate of food to eat.
"What about you Eiji?" you asked.
"Of course I'm still coming. I can't let Bakubro and you down now can I?" he smirked, hitting his fists together.

I know that I'll be a mess

You smiled.
"How do you feel about Mina coming still?"
He shrugged.
"She's a fighter. She knows what she can handle, and what she can't. So I won't force her to do anything she doesn't want to, so I'll let her do what she wants. As long as she doesn't hurt herself."
You nodded.
"Well, I best get back to the groom before he explodes at me. See you later guys!" Eijiro said, smiling and waving to you as he walked away.
"Alright! Let's eat and get this show on the road!" Mina smiled.
You giggled, taking another bite of the breakfast your father had made you.
"Giggles!" a high pitched voice called.
You looked to the door and saw Eri standing there with a great big smile on her face.
"Good morning Eri! You excited for today?" you asked.
"Super! You and Katsuki will be married finally! And he'll be my actual brother..well..sorta" she laughed.
"Yep!"