|19| Where It All Started

"My gods..only a day away.." you said, panic striking in your voice.
"I can't believe it..what about you Katsuki? Can you believe..that we'll be officially married tomorrow evening.."
"I know..can't believe it either..but I'll finally be able to call you my wife" he said as he put on his shoes.
"What do we even do today..? What is there left to do before tomorrow?"
"Well..we have to go cake tasting this morning. We have an appointment at ten, then really nothing else but to wait" Katsuki said, placing some leggings next to you.
You sighed, before you grabbed them and stood up, before struggling and falling back down onto the bed.
"Need some help there honey bear?" Katsuki asked as he smirked, smugness in his voice.
"....yes" you shyly said.
He quickly helped you off the bed and helped you strip and put your leggings on.
As he was sliding the stretchy fabric, he placed a kiss to the big swell of your belly.
You were now twenty-four weeks pregnant with three healthy baby boys.
"The result of our passion, our love, our everything..all combined into three precious little bundles of joy and happiness" he mumbled, placing a hand on your stomach, feeling the small kick as one of your sons kicked you again.
"Like the sound of my voice huh little guy?"
Another kick.
It was true, every time Katsuki would talk to your womb, one of the babies would kick and punch at you.
"Look at that..they already love their daddy.." you said, putting a hand to his cheek.
He placed another kiss, before pulling the leggings over the swell and standing up.
"We should get going."
"Agreed."
~~
Once you arrived at the cake shop, Katsuki opened the door for you, grabbing your hand and helping you out of his truck.
"Mr. and Mrs. Bakugo. Welcome!" someone greeted you at the door.
She was skinny and small, and wearing a nice smile on her face.
"Thank you" Katsuki said as he laced his fingers with yours.
"We've been awaiting your arrival, so let's get straight to it."
~~
You walked into the big cake shop, looking at all the different wedding cake design and flavors.
"What are the wedding colors?" the woman asked.
"Red and black" you answered.
She nodded her head.
"You can wait here, let me go get the baker" she smiled, before walking off towards the counters.
"So what's my explosion craving today?" Katsuki asked as he looked down at you.
"Hmm...how about (F/FC)? I definitely wouldn't mind that" you said, already licking your lips at the thought of your favorite flavor of cake.
"Mmmm that does sound good though..." he admitted.
"We can decide on a flavor, then worry about a design after?"
"That works" you nodded.
"Hello! If it isn't Ground Zero and Ms. Overhaul! I will be escorting you to find your special cake for your special cake!" a man said as he stepped out of the kitchen with flour on his cheek.
You looked at him and noticed something.
"Rikido?!" you yelled.
"What's up (Y/N)?" he asked.
You ran over to him and wrapped your arms around his neck in a tight embrace.
"I heard you both were getting married. Finally after so many years of dating. So I volunteered to be the baker for your cake" he said.
"Haven't seen you in a while Bakugo" Rikido said as he turned to look at Katsuki.
"Same to you sweets man" Katsuki laughed.
"Anyways, let's get started with flavors. We have our most popular flavors over here, like red velvet, chocolate, vanilla, lemon, and more" Rikido pointed.
He handed you both small samples of the red velvet cake.
The moist cake leaving a pleasant flavor on your tongue.
"MMMMMMMMMM! That's delicious Rikido!" you groaned.
He chuckled and put a hand behind his neck.
"Next we have a rich chocolate. Half dark, half milk chocolate. You can try either sides" he said, handing you both a small bowl with a thin slice of the cake.
You gladly took the bowl and shoved the piece into your mouth, groaning in pleasure as the semi-sweet cake dissolved.
Katsuki just stared at you as you chewed, before you turned to look at him. He broke out laughing as he saw you, and you began to blush at his action.
"What?!" you asked.
He pointed to your nose.
"You have frosting on your nose~" he teased as he used his finger to clean it off and lick it off his finger.
You faced heated up and you looked away and cleared your throat.
"A-anyways..next!" you said, trying to change the topic.
The three of you ended up finishing all of the flavors quickly and you sat down on a small stool, since your back and hips were starting to hurt worse than normal, well you were on your feet for most of the morning.
"Any other flavors the two of you want to try?" Rikido asked.
"(F/FC)?" you asked, licking your lips.
"Oh? Sure, let me grab you a piece."
He left to go get the cake you wanted, and you rested your head on Katsuki's shoulder.
"Tired hotshot?" he asked.
"A little.."
Rikido returned, handing you a small plate, then taking off to give the both of you some time alone to decide on a cake.
You lifted the small fork to your mouth and before putting it in, you looked at Katsuki, who was just staring at you.
You smugly smirked and put the fork on his nose, wiping the frosted cake onto the tip of his nose.
"H-hey! What was that for?!" he stuttered.
"Payback for embarrassing me earlier" you mumbled, leaning forward and kissing his nose, carefully not taking any of the frosting with you.
He got a small piece of the frosting and wiped it onto your nose, making you blush.
"I-" you tried to get out, before he leaned forward and licked the frosting off of your nose.
You blinked at him, and he laughed.
"You look like I did something illegal" he chuckled.
You shook off your embarrassment and licked the frosting off of his nose, making him blush.
"Feisty aren't you?" he teased.
You laughed and kissed his sweet lips, before standing up and walking to the counter.
"We'll take the (F/FC) please Rikido!"
~~
After you both placed the order for a two layer cake, decorated with roses and edible beads, half of it red and the other black, with a golden stripe in the middle, going around the entire two layers, you both decided to go to a small shop.
Katsuki bought you a pretzel to keep you occupied outside, and he went inside as you ate.
"So good!" you groaned as you ate another piece of the pretzel.
"I'm back my love" Katsuki said as he walked out of the shop with a bag in his hand.
"Hepho" you said, your mouth full with a pretzel.
He laughed and grabbed the rest of your pretzel and eating it.
"Hey! That wath mine!" you whined.
He kissed your lips and took your hand, then walked off with you.
~~
He took you home quickly and sat on the bed, leaning back on his hands.
"What?" you asked.
"Go change."
"Into?"
He nodded towards the bag in your hands.
You tilted your head, shrugging, then took off to the restroom.
You closed the door and opened the back, seeing a small sticky note on top of the neatly folded clothes.
You grabbed the clothes out and peeled the sticky note off.