Billy Note; Please Read

I was just going to wait until and Update Day, to share this but I have a few things to say, and might as well throw it up now.

First things first;

I would like ya guys to do me a favor and help a Wattpader, wanting to be noticed for her talent's like all of us. Her name has some major Irony to our story. Anna has a book that is like a fan-fiction, called Unchained. However, so far it doesn't remind me of any I have ever read, or heard about. So if you don't mind, send some read's and support her way! She has a few other works to, so be sure to check them out!!

Link to her book is in the external link, and you can go to her profile by clicking on the pretty little picture next to my dedication spot, or typing in her name @JadexStyles20 in your Wattpad search.

Next;

I want to say Happy Valentines day!!! The day of love for many, or for those of you like me....  A day of some type of sugar, and movies, because we just got ourselves. :D That's right you aren't the only one showing your love to some good old carbs today. And I have a question, aside from the most obviously loved could/be couple of the book, I want to hear your favorite, or if you want to see more of them. Ethan and Payson, Bud and Nick, Scarlett and.... Okay, even I don't know how long that list is. You get the idea though! I want to know your second favorite (or maybe first if Tyler and Ella aren't your top choice) romance in the book. And if you want to see more of them.

Much Love,

BIlly

P.S : Next Chapter For this Coming, Sneak Peek: Chapter 62: He Knew

'"Don't worry, it's not like I need details, I just want you to know, I don't judge you for it."