Chapter 8- Monday to Tuesday

<Hey Hey Hey!!!!! How are you crazy people doing? Here is the next update! Three days! Thats what i decided, i will try and keep the updates to every 3 days, worst case scenario, its 4.. but i promise no more than 4 days.

Dedication goes to Angela2az for the vote on the story:D Thanks bunches you wonderful, you!!

And shout out to Yanimatlock, Fantasy4ME, and Anastasiantia for the vote on my story :D

-----------------------------

Chapter 8- Monday Turns to Tuesdays, and Cinderella Flees the Ball

***Ella's***

Monday came faster then I would have liked. But I made my way to my locker in a haze. Still tired, and not quite awake. Bud was going to be gone today, said something about a dentist appointment. And Payson didn't have any classes with me until after lunch.

It was strange feeling alone. Because I was so used to walking to class, and spending it alone. But after a whole weekend of bonding with Bud and Payson, I felt lonely walking down the hallway by myself.

I made my way to my locker silently. However on my way to class I was interrupted. Tyler walked up to me with a smirk. And I even found myself happy to see him. Well until he opened his cocky, arrogant, over-confident mouth. And pissed me off.

"Fella, Thanks for the entertainment you sent me." He said, a glare forming on his face. I grinned.

"I had to pay extra for a man. I still can't believe you didn't want the girl I bought you, Bud was shocked to." I taunted, and Tyler's face paled.

"You talked to Bud this weekended?" He asked, and I smirked.

"He was at my house all weekend, so yea. I talked to him, he was their when they called to tell me you wanted a man." I explained, acting non-nonchalant. Tyler spun me around, so I was looking at him, his fingers hurting my shoulders.

"Tell me your kidding" He warned. It wasn't a question. I sighed.

"Yea, It was a prank call, I know, and Bud knows your not gay." I gave in. Anything to get his fingers off my shoulders. He looked at me in disbelief. As if I didn't answer the right question. His fingers tightening on my shoulders.

"Tyler, Let go of my shoulders" I glared at his hand, and he looked down. As if just realizing his hands were gripping my shoulders in a breaking grip. His signature smirk came back, as he let go of my arms.

"I was thinking, you would look a lot better if you didn't wear your glasses. You would look less like a Fella" He quipped, and that's were my bad mood started.

"You would probably look better if I took my glasses off to." I snapped. He looked at me in confusion. Then understanding dawned his features.

"Please you know I'm sexy. And that's why you wear glasses, so you can see it." He boasted, and I glared.

"The only thing sexy about you, is your choice in genders. Other than that, I'm not impressed much" I lied. Rather than give me a snappy come-back, Tyler looked like he doubted himself. Without any warning I was pressed against the wall.

Tyler's arms boxed me against the wall, and my breath hitched. I haven't been this close to a guy in a long time. And I didn't want to re-live it. Panic clawed at my throat. Tyler's lips came close to my ear.

"I think Fella knows im sexy, and you just don't want to admit it. But here I am, and your affected by how sexy I am" He gloated. His breath fanning on my face, and my eyes fluttered shut.

Two reasons, one he WAS attractive, and that affected me. But fear  settled into my heart, as flashbacks came back, from my Dad holding me close to him.. To save my life. Logan chuckled and pulled back.

He thought my eyes shutting was because of him. He looked down at me in confusion.

"Are you scared?" He asked incredulously. He smirked. GREAT I thought bitterly.

"No, I'm annoyed, your still near me" I snapped. His smirk just grew.

"You know I could make you happy" He taunted.

"Why are you leaving?" I asked, as I resumed walking to class.

"You wound me, were have you been all my life?" He asked, mockingly

"Hiding from you" I mumbled. He just grinned. Bud spotted me, and grinned. But when his eyes fell on Tyler, they became cold and angry. And gay or not, Bud was intimidating, and he started storming down the hall. Wait, Bud? I thought he was gone today?

Right to were me and Tyler were walking.

When he came up, Tyler was glaring at him. Bud threw his arm on my shoulder and kissed my forehead. I smirked, poor gay boy. I know he would like to be kissing a boy like that.. And I figured I should try and get him hooked up with someone.

"Hey Peterson, Why are you bothering Ella?" He asked, his voice arctic. Him and Tyler glared back and fourth.

"I needed my homework done" Tyler bit out. And Bud smirked.

"Sure it wasn't about your male entertainment" Bud asked, purposely making Tyler mad. And I couldn't hold back the laughter that bubbled out. Tyler turned his icy blue gaze on me.

"No, I was discussing just how entertaining I could be. And had Fella breathing hard, and blushing like crazy. She is just to easy.. Not much of a Mary if you ask me." He said, and my face paled. He was insinuating I had SEX with him oh HELL no.

"But you know that right Bud, you were with her ALL weekend" Tyler drawled. My glared went deadly. "Don't you like a  little woman with your Nerd? I mean she has to have sex with you, just to become your charity..." Tyler's words were cut off, by my knee coming up, and swiftly meeting his family jewels.

"You couldn't pay me enough to sleep with you" I spat. And his gaze burned with anger, as he stepped towards me.

"Your going to regret you ever did that" Tyler spat, his teeth clenched.

"Bring. It. On" I snapped, turning on my heels and walking away. Leaving a shocked Bud and a pissed Tyler. If Scarlett and Everyone wanted to push my buttons, then let them. If I'm getting sued, I might as well go down in style. Ruby would be proud.

 I thought with venom as I made my way through all my classes... Lunch came by in fast approach, and I was still simmering over how terrible my day had started.

____________________________________