Chapter 24- Post-Kiss Tension...I Think

Hey! Dedication to baka-chan, for all of the comments and love! Thanks so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjGXAWxxmm8- Song ella sings! Wattpad keeps saying my link is invalid

______________________________________________

Chapter 24- Post-Kiss Tension... I Think.

Previously on TNITTJP

A Man calls Ella, Ella thinks he is Tyler. Little dose she know, his brother, Andrew was behind her. Tyler, walks in during the flirting, is he faking the jealousy, or just stepping up in his acting? But with a bruising kiss, and Andrews cryptic message, its sure to be crazy when, the Nerd is Introduced to the Jocks Parents.

Now on TNITTJP

Thankfully, Tyler paid no attention to the dress on my closet and actually, at this minuet, he was in my shower. I quickly moved the dress from my closet door, stuffing it inside. I sat on the bed, waiting until he got out. Absentmindedly my fingers traced over my lips. I was staring off in space, hoping to keep my mind off of any topics. Just black mindless thinking... I looked up when the door opened, revealing Tyler in a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. A duffel-bag was strung over his shoulder. I smiled hesitantly at him. Unsure of what to say. Thinking it felt like that post-kiss tension, but I knew it would be one-sided.

"What did my brother want?" He asked nonchalantly, walking toward the bed. He dropped the bag next to me, and I noticed he indeed smelled like my Ocean Breeze Shampoo. I was thankful for the long silence break to.

"I'm not sure, he called me. I thought it was you, I wasn't looking at the phone number, when I turned around, he was in the room. Mainly all he did, was tease and flirt with me, until you walked in. Then you..." Unable to push out the words 'kiss me'. "well, you know. He told me to drop you and go with him. I hit him, hard. He said something and then he left." I said in a hurry to get it out. I was still stumped. I mean what dose 'You passed' mean?

"You hit him?" He asked incredulously. I expected him to be mad, when I looked up, instead a prideful smile lit his face. I laughed.

"Actually I punched him pretty hard. He had a cut on his eyes, when he left." I shrugged, it seemed to only further his amusement.

"Okay, well, then he will be sporting a black eye, for the family dinner tomorrow night." He seemed to sober up. "Right, we need to go over the plan. First off, the dinner is at 7:00, so we will show up at 7:30." He said laughing, before walking to my dresser. "The plan is for you to be as geeky as they come, and poor. I want you to be everything, my parents hate." I raised my eye at him.

"I'm doing this to show my mom, that if she wont accept the girl I want, when I find her. Then I will make sure I have the girl she hates." He said, smiling at the plan. I on the other hand, felt sick. I mean he just kissed me... and it maybe, kinda was a brain-scattering kiss. Now, he is walking about <WHEN>, he find the girl he wants. I nodded and smiled.

"Okay, so tell me everything, I need to do." I suggested. He nodded.

"But first, we need to find the clothes, which I brought with me." Looking at my horrified expression, he held up his hands. "Calm down, I need you to push up the nerd, and the poor. Your to pretty." He seemed to catch himself,and coughed. "To be the person, I need you to be. So, just imagine this as a costume."

He began pulling out the outfit, and all I could thing was.

"Well, Shit."

*****************************

"Julliard" Mrs.Peterson smiled at me brightly. I kind of felt bad, being the one who would be pissing her off tomorrow. But a deal is a deal. "I have scheduled for you and Mr. Wiser to practice tomorrow early evening. You'll be preforming together Tuesday." She said, and began pushing me in the direction of the stage.

Payson was here with Ethan tonight. I think they were a couple, but she insist it isn't official. I walked up smiling, at the guitarist, who I was singing a duet with today. I had chosen the song, thinking about Tyler. Thinking about the fact, of how many hearts he has probably broken.

I sat down, and when the curtains drew we began "Jar of Hearts, by Christina Perri"

"I know I can't take one more step towards you

'Cause all that's waiting is regret"

I waited for my time to come into the song. Thinking about how much I was already regretting getting close to Tyler. "I learned to live half alive. And now you want me one more time". We entered the chorus together.

The song continued, and I made myself focus on the words, hoping to keep my mind away from dark blue eyes, and soft lips.

********

"Oh my GAWD! Annabella, your so pretty." I smiled, at Ethan's little sister. Silently wanting to choke her. As soon as I stepped off the stage, Bud and Payson showed up, soon Ethan trailed with his little sister. In almost two seconds, she had a huge crowd formed around us, as she went on and on, about how I was a princess. How I had blue eyes, and I had the hair. She pulled my hair, to get a closer look at me. To say "Look, your terrible at lipstick, but my princess doll has the same color lips." Tyler had joined us, as well as almost every other person there. Everyone was covering chuckles with coughs, and staring on with amusement.

 She even went as far, to drag me outside, and try and find a toad, or as she called it a 'frog'. More people had fallowed us outside, and they cheered the little 7 year old on, as she picked up the toad and told me to kiss it.

"But, If you want a prince you HAVE to kiss the frog." she said shoving it in my face. I had told her, there was no way I was kissing the from. I glared at Ethan, who was laughing with Payson, Bud and Tyler. Andrew had not shown up, nor Scarlett.

"Don't be such a prissy Princess, KISS IT!" She screamed, shoving the toad at me again. I leaned down, and I pecked the toad. Okay, well I actually kissed the air in front of it, so I didn't have to touch it.

"No! I am not stupid, and neither are you. You cant rule Julliard if you dont have a kind." I groaned, remembering Tyler had told her I was Princess of Julliard.

The little girl stared at the toad in awe, as if willing it to move. "Come on, you can do it!" She encouraged the frog, and to my complete shock, a bright light erupted from the frog, and when she dropped it, a blond hair prince, stood in its spot.

______________________________________________

Comment

Vote

Fan