Chapter 56- Part Two

A/N: Warning!!! You will either love or hate the end of this chapter, and all of it is unedited, I did not have time to re-read through it the second time, so you have been warned!!! Hope ya like it!

Chapter 56- Part 2

"I did not say you were stupid!" I snapped. Tyler glared at me, I turned to the Ipad, "I said he IS stupid, present tense, not past.". Bud rolled his eyes, and laughed.

"Well, I so miss you guys." He laughed, I glared at him.

"I don't like your sarcasm." I snapped.

"I don't care."

"Ass." I hissed

"Bitch."

"Whore!"

"Nerd."

"Jock."

"God, I am going to shove my foot up your ass Bud, at least then you will have a reason to be so butt hurt." Tyler snapped, over us, it was true, I am not sure why Bud face-timed me, he seemed to be irritated at either me, or the fact I was with Tyler, and love the boy or not, he is driving me fucking nuts.

"Actually, I am sure Nick is why he is so Butt Hurt." I chuckled, Bud narrowed his eyes.

"We did not do that!" Bud hissed. I played dumb, and Tyler kept his eyes glued to the road.

"Who?" I asked.

"Me and Nick."

"You mean 'Nick and I'?" I asked, he glared at me.

"Yes, Nick and I." He snapped.

"What about you two?" I asked, playing dumb.

"We did not do it!" He yelled, his face turning red in anger. My lip twisted, but I pulled it into a frown.

"Diddn't do what?"

"You know what!" He shrieked.

"I know you did?"

"No!"

"So, I don't know what you did?"

"You know what I did not do!" He yelled, his breathing heavy, I looked at him confused.

"Did not do what?"

"HE DID NOT STICK IT IN MY BUTT! HE DID NOT MAKE BE BUTT HURT!" He yelled.

"Oh, I don't want to know about you sticking it in his butt either." I laughed. He turned pale.

"No I mean we did not do it at all." He snapped.

"Do what?"

"Fuck you." He turned off the call, and I fell into fits of laughter, he was just to easy to mess with.

- _ - _ - _ - _-

"Keep your eyes closed." He repeated for the twentieth time.

"For fucks sake, I already said I would, you have a damn sock wrapped around my face, you don't need to keep saying it." I snapped, he chuckled, and continued to guide me where-ever we were going.

"Okay, Fella, step up." He walked me through a few more steps, and pulled on of my legs to the side, until I was straddling somthing.

"if you have me sitting on your lap like this, I will throat throttle you." I teased, he laughed again.

"Any time you want to wrap your hand around my throttle..." He trailed off, and I huffed. I heard a grunt, and some shuffling and then a.... neigh? Just when I was about to ask what was going on, Tyler gave me the go ahead to take off my blindfold, when I did, I was face to face with a dark brown mane, looking down I realized I was on a horse, and that was when my panic attack set in.