Chapter 18- Finding Ella

Hey!!!Here is the next update! Hope you like it!

Dedication goes to ready2helpUall, For the vote, comment, and helping my bad spelling :D

__________________________________________

Chapter 18-  Finding Ella

*****Buds POV****

The list of places of where she could be were endless. We had taken Tyler's car. I knew, she had to be somewhere, that would be tied to her past... So first we looked at a club she used to party at, then we check the apartment her and Red stayed at. Naturally Tyler was still really confused.

"Turn here" I said pointing. He didn't move from the stop sign.

"The only thing down there, is a graveyard. Why the fuck would she be there? Her dad was buried on the other side of town." He sighed. I groaned.

"Its not my horror to share. Just go." I yelled. Tyler turned, but his questions didn't stop.

"Why have we been searching the Slums? Shouldn't we look at a library."

"Pull in here." I said motioning to the parking lot to the cemetery. It was pouring down rain, but this was the last spot she could be.

"You obviously don't know Ella, as much as you think you do. She has never been to a library in her life. Except for our school one." I spat at him. I really don't like him right now. " I am going out there, you keep the car running, and lay the towels out on the back seat." I explained.

I had grabbed my football bag, on our way out. Thankfully, so that the back seat of Tyler's car wouldn't get wet.

I was looking around, but the rain was heavy. I couldn't see far in front of me, let alone enough to see where I was walking. I took a minute to swallowed my fear, of being the Red's grave for the first time, and trudged to find her.

***Ella's POV***

I shivered again, but I didn't really feel the cold. I stared down at the rock. Felling detached from my body. I hadn't felt this way in a long time. It almost felt...... nice. And It felt relaxing, to finally not have to .... have to feel so much.. Pain, or regret.

"You know, If you keep setting there your going to die too." Ruby said, Rolling her eyes at me. I glared at the Red headed, transparent version of Ruby, sitting on her tombstone.

"Your, Dead, So shut up."

"I might be dead, but your talking to me" She pointed out. I sighed. Looking down at the needle in my hands. My natural feeling, was just to stab it into my arm. But I looked at it, as the rain continued to poor. What was it about this tiny needle, that could bring me back to this moment?

"This is all your fault, Blue. You know that right?" Ruby asked. The tears that had just stopped, began to fall just as hard if not harder, than the rain around me.

"I know Babes, And I am so sorry." I sobbed as my shoulders shook. She was right, this was all my fault. If I hadn't tried to act like Sony, and play Sonic. I dimly remember, the day Ruby, began calling me Blue. Because of my eyes. I had started calling her Babes, the same day.

And we had played Sonic Hedge Hog, While we were stoned.... and then tried going super sonic with a car.

"I'm so sorry." I sobbed. Ruby looked down at me in disappointment.

"I'm dead, and your crying? Hardly seems fair to me. I mean, I'm sure Micheal knows its your fault too." She sneered. My tears continued. Ruby was never like this when she was alive, but when my brain makes her, she is a as heartless as her dead body.