Chapter 55- 2 Days, 3 Dates, and a Movie

*Friday*

"Fella" He whined. "Don't make me do it!" He begged. I shook my head.

"I get two things to tell you what to do, within reason. But we had a deal." I mocked.

"I know, you can have two things within reason, or one thing, without reason. But this is insane." He screamed!

"Okay, are you guys ready?" The pilot asked. Tyler shrieked.

"No!" I laughed like a hyena, and pushed him off the plane, jumping right after him.

"Oh my god!!!" I had him scream, I laughed. Across the headset, I heard the pilot saying the feet we were hitting. Yea, we were skydiving. It was amazing. Just like flying, the piolet gave us the go, and I snapped my arms out like a cross. The speed all but stopped, Tyler did the same. I laughed, and tilted to the side. The strange suit flapped with it, and we glided through the air.

"It's amazing! You having fun Tyler?" I asked over the head peace.

"Well, gliding is more fun than falling." He yelled, my ear peace screeched at the sound. The wind rushed past my face, the extra part of my suit flapped in the air. But all to soon, the glide slowed down, and I saw the landing spot come into view. A big lake. They said, bye the time we got to the pond, we would be barley moving.

"Get ready to land."

"Finally!" I heard Tyler gasped in relief. The water was surprisingly warm, The divers, on standby immediately, grabbed us and lead us to the boat. I flopped on the floor of the boat, breathing deep.

"Let's do it again!" I said grinning at Tyler, he just looked really green, staring at the video, I had the boaters make. I turned to the screen, groaning as I stood up. Tyler's embarrassment was right to have, Slowly the camera showed his bright pink suit, that said 'I love pink' branded across the front of it. This wasn't even the worst part, I was also making him send it to the first ten people on his phone contacts. The helmet camera came on, my face was flushed, and i was grinning. Tyler was screaming the whole way down, and then all but crying when he saw the landing strip. But the funniest part, was the harlot red lipstick,  blue eyeshadow, and heavy pink blush on his cheeks. He also had to send that to the next ten people in his phone contacts.

"How did it go?" One of the boatmen asked. I smiled.

"It was amazing, if re-incarnation is real, I want to be a bird." I said laughing.

"I want to be a Victoria Secret Mirror, in my next life." Tyler said, glaring at the screen. Poor Mocho Man, did not like his make-up. Or maybe it was the big blond wig, I made him wear. I shrugged, and continued my enjoyment at his expense.

********

"Check this out." Tyler said, from the driver seat. He had taken a shower at the Hotel, to wipe of his 'horny clown face', and now we were on our way to whatever date he had in mind. He again warned me that it was one movie, but he was sure I did not know this one. He pulled the car to the side of the road, and told me to get in the back seat.

"What the hell, if you are trying to re-intact some porno, I will cut you!" I hissed at him. He just rolled his eyes.

"Please, I know you want my body. But seriously, get in the back seat." He said, I sighed and crawled in between the seats, and into the back. I crossed my arms. He pulled out some notebook, and kept staring at me.

"Now what?" I said dropping my arms, in an annoyed gesture.

"No! Put your arm back where it was." He said quickly. Okay, fucked in the head much. I put my arms back, crossed across my chest.