Chapter 19- Nursing the Nerd

Hey!!!! Here is the next update! Happy Thursday!!!

Dedication goes to Jade12334. A awsome person, who had graced me with many comments and votes. And It means more to me, then she probably knows.

______________________________________________

Chapter 19- Nursing the Nerd

****Tyler's POV****

"Okay, come on Fella." I muttered, picking her up, out of my truck, and carrying her light body, to her door. I was rather shocked on how easy it was to carry her. I opened it, and yelled for Nana. However, after running into another of the hired help, I found out, that Nana was gone.

I continued up to Ella's room, And into her bathroom, I layed her in the bathtub, and went and grabbed the huge blanket from her bed, and wrapped it around her. She muttered something, about being sorry, but rolled over. What crack was she smoking?

"Where is your phone at?" I asked her. Feeling her pockets for her phone, finding it I scrolled for Payson. She answered on the first ring.

"You hoe, Why haven't you called, Bud is worried sick." Her voice blurted.

"Me and Bud found her in a cemetery, she is sick. I need you to come over, and undress her, and get her a bath... I am a guy." I finished lamely. She laughed at me, and I gritted my teeth.

"Just leave her underwear, and her bra on. Then take a cold showered when your done. I am grounded..." She said laughing more. "Is she okay?" She asked somberly.

"No, something is really wrong right now. But I will take care of it, dont worry." I said, turning off the phone, and turning to Fella.

"Okay, Lets get you better." I muttered. I took the blanket from her, and began undressing her. Don't think about her boobs... I might be worried, but I was still a guy. I did as Payson instructed, leaving her bra and underwear on. Which I couldn't help but noticed, both were bright green... and looked like Victoria Exposed.

Which would be understandable, since her mom owned the clothing line. I was shocked to see a tattoo along her side of Sonic and Shadow from Sonic Hedgehog. Wow, she really was a nerd. Underneath of them, It read. Don't Go Sonic... I wrinkled my nose in confusion. She was weird Nerd.

I turned on the hot water, and some cold. Feeling the water with my hand, before spraying Fella. She didn't make notice, of the shower. What happened to her? I thought with a sigh.

Once her skin turned back to her normal color, and she looked less pale, I grabbed a towel from the shelf by the shower, and wrapped it around her small body, and pulled her into my arms bridal style.

I tossed her on the bed, walking to her closet, and pulling it open, it was really cluttered, yet somehow organized. I grabbed a huge shirt, that looked a lot like a man's shirt. I pulled it out, and walked back to Ella.

"Okay, Not so sure about this part. But I promise I am not creeping on your boobies." I said speaking to Ella, even though she was mainly unconscious. I began drying her body with the towel.

"Not that you don't have nice boobies." I said filling the silence. As I continued to dry her.  "I mean not that I was looking." I said pulling the shirt over her head. Once I had it on her, I reach to her back, and un-clipped the bra. And pulled it off, under the shirt. Making sure not to touch her boobs, or see them. I decided just to leave her underwear.

"Not that I didn't want to. I mean I am a guy." I said, pulling the blankets over her, once I had her laid in the bed. I looked down at her. Got her warm... dressed-- ish. I didn't deflower her. What else do you do for a ..... what-ever Fella was?