Chapter 75 - Wait.... She's Where?

A/N: I am so sorry about not having an update last week, or an Author Note to explain why, I have a new pet who is very very very needy, like a pregnant woman with cravings. Ontop of a birthday party, work, and you guessed it... or not. My spacebar is broken on my computer, so I have to use the onscreen keyboard, which makes the writing process a complete pain in the ass. That being said, Enjoy!

Chapter 75 - Wait.... She's Where?

*Ella's POV*

"What the hell do you mean?" I screeched. And I am not proud to say, my fucking voice squeaked like a bird, Bud slammed his hand on his ears.

"Fuck! How many times do I have to tell you not to do that! Freaking Banshee!" Bud snapped, Payson glared at me.

"Make that Banshee Bitch." She mumbled sticking her finger in her ear. My mind was racing way to much for me to feel bad, I swiveled back to Nana.

"And Why the hell did YOU tell him I was THERE?" I groaned. Her face was that of pure innocence, but I knew better. I didn't buy that "I thought it was already in the open." No, Nana had been meddling, but did I really have a problem with that? I took a deep breath to try and calm down. Hold on, I am way ahead of myself, I do this way to often. Lets rewind, but then again, i guess this isn't my part of the story to tell. I sent a glare at Nana.... it was hers.

__________________

*Three Hours Before*

*Tylers POV*

"I'm coming!" I heard from the other side of the door, instantly brought back the talking Nana about Fella's new boyfriend. I instantly felt fire, no way in hell I would let her date someone else. If I had a choice that is.

"Tyler! What are you doing here?" Nana asked, I had been reading girls since I was a teen, she was curious and cautious. And if I could tell right, amused. I took a deep breath and felt it get lodged in my throat.

"Is Fella here?" I managed

"Why?" She was hiding something, or was it someone? Was Fella up there with her boyfriend? I felt something a lot like panic seize me.

"Is he in there?" I blurted, unable to answer her through the fear. When did I become such a bitch?, it had been rhetorical but I felt myself answer... Well, myself. 'When you fell in love, fucker'

"Who?" She again looked like she was hiding something.

"HIM." I stressed.

"What do you want Tyler?" She took on an aggravated edge, and I guess the complete and utter frustration of not getting an answer, fear of loosing Fella, and anger at her dating someone was enough for me to blurt out a feeling I had never put into words out-loud.

"Look, I made a huge mistake, I don't want the college, or the fake relationship with Scarlet, if it means I loose Fella!! And it sucks ass that she is with someone, it feels like a knife in my chest. I have to talk to her, I don't care if I have to get my ass kicked by that mountain of a man, if I leave now I will be to much of a coward to tell her that I love her! So if I could just come in, I need to talk to her!" I was to busy trying to catch my breath to realize what I just said, but Nana looked like a cat that had been fed and petted for the last three hours, very pleased.

"I wasn't saying she was here, she is at the caf'e, her shows have been put to Tuesdays and Thursdays, talk to her at school tomorrow, or the dance. Last I heard YOU were her date to Prom." She shut the door on my grin, I started walking toward my truck. She still planned on me being her date to dance, which would be the perfect time to show her how much I love her, thats when it hit me...

Wait.... She's Where? What did she mean she was at the Caf'e? Annabella is the only one who has guest appearances those nights, Annabella is the....

AnnaBella....

ANNABELLA!

ANNAB-FELLA!

I felt my mouth hit the ground, it made sense, the weird connection to Annabella, why Annabella was acting strange for a few weeks.... Fella wasn't just Fella anymore, she was my very own Cinder-Fella.... The only problem I had was if I was going to loose her before the Ball...

—————=———-

Song for Leaving - Brett Dennen