Chapter 88 - 4 Years Later

A/N For all of those who have kept with me in my lazy ways of slow updates, this IS the last chapter, I was going to do an epilogue, but I had decided to combine it with this chapter and cut out a few idea I was going to do, and so my lovley Nerds, I big you adue and enter into my Editing stage!

Chapter 88 - 4 Years Later

4Years Later (Obviously)

It's hard to believe how the time went, the things I missed and lost. The things I gained and learned. But seeing Him in the cafe just brought the last few years home. College was done, and I had been accepted into (show her dad gave her tickets for, I can't remember and will fix in editing), and was playing and writing piano music for many people, but I plan to go back to Julliard in a few years, this time as a professor.

I had just got back into town, where I have been only a few times since college, once for my godchild's baby-shower, another one for the birth, then birthdays. Andrew and Beth got married a few months ago, and Andrew was a real dad for Kyle, the baby who looked to much like Mikey, but not enough to ruin the beauty of the child. On longer holidays I visited Ethan, Bud, Payson, and Tyler. And now I was back in town, Payson still had 2more years of college, Tyler was accepted onto the NFl team (I will decided which team when it comes to my editing). Ethan had not gotten accepted, and is being mentored by his dad to take over the family business. Bud stayed in college, dropped his football scholarship when he was approached for a modeling career, and just landed a movie role the last time I talked to him. But back to now, was not as pretty.

"Fella." He hissed, his arm around a pretty blond girl with a sparkly ring on her finger, I glared at him.

"Asshole." I snapped.

"What are you doing here?" He asked

"Oh you know, hunting deer, its what I normally do in a cafe."

"Sounds like you are just being a bitch." His girl pipped, I offered her my fiercest glare.

"Wow Tyler, you trained her to bark."

"Fuck of Fella."

"Oh wow, you grew balls too. Now did you rent them from the Library or Dicks Goods, cause I think you need to return them, they obviously don't fit."

"Ohh she's got jokes." He sneered. I mock glared at him.

"Don't tell me your JUST noticing. I have to have a great sense of humor. I mean, I DID date you."

"Well, aren't you two the just nicest people in the world!" I turned to see Bud walking through the door, hands intertwined with a redheaded boy.

"Bud!" I screamed running for him, Payson ducked from under Tyler's arm and took off with me, I threw my arms around him, still thankful the knife wound was nice and healed. "I have missed you so much!!" Payson shoved me out of the way and tackled him to the ground. I turned to Tyler.

"So thats all I get? A cold shoulder." I gave him a mock thinking face.

"Yea." He stalked closer.

"Really? I get treated so badly?"

"FINE!" I ran and threw my arms around his neck and did what I had wanted to do since I saw him. I slammed my lips against his. I tugged at the familiar brown hair, and realized it was a little bit longer than usual.

"Get a room slut!" I tore back from Tyler to see Ethan entering the cafe, and pulling Payson into a even more graphic kiss, then again the fact they are engaged might have to do with that. I rolled my eyes and looked back to Tyler.