Chapter 77 - Chilling

*Ella's POV*

 "You look so gorgeous!" Nana gasped as I came down the stairs, I smiled at her as she flashed pictures of me and Payson, tonight was the night. The time in your life that would make a huge turn point, I would either leave knowing I tried my best and lost, or I would leave being so thankful I went to prom tonight. I looked to Payson, she was the perfect image of a plus-size model, and thanks to my AnnaBella side and her girly side, we were able to do each others hair and make up.

Payson's red dress fit her perfectly, just as I had thought. Her hair resembled a lions mane, styled to look wild and untamed, much like my best friend's personality. My Blue dress was a dream to wear and the silk felt heavenly. I had pulled my hair in a fancy up-do that was held together my two single chopsticks, my brown contacts in place. The idea was to have an easy way to make a quick transformation, with a tug on the sticks, and a touch on the contacts, I would be just as Annabella, or in all honesty. Just as myself, in one of the many faces that matched the many names I have went by in my life. Nana pulled us into a teary embrace.

"Best of luck you beautiful girls." She pulled Payson to look at her. "I couldn't of asked for a better best friend for my baby." She whispered and I saw Payson flicker with pride. Nana turned to me and cupped my face.

"You bring that boy home where he belongs, you got this baby girl, make him hurt for it." She kissed my cheeks and I felt tears sting the back of my eyes.

"I love you Nana." I choked out, she smiled.

"I know." She teased. The door sounded and Payson and I went to the door, Bud stepped in and hugged us both, and after a car came to a halt, Ethan walked in, only to stop in his tracks and stare at Payson.

"You got some druel on your chin, Pace." I teased as she ate him up with her eyes. She glared at me and pulled him into a tight hug.

"You look so beautiful Payson", he pulled out a box with a dark pink corsage, I smiled as she blushed the color of the flower. The continued to coo at each other as Nana took her fill of pictures, I knew Payson would be adding them to the photo album she had made me, what had felt like a life time ago. She had been adding many ever since. Then we were off, all riding in the slick limo that we had all went half in.

"I still cant believe I never caught on..." Ethan laughed, him and Payson were snuggled in one side, and I was laying on Bud on the other.

"Yea, well we hid it well." I smirked, we had let Ethan in on what all of this was about, he was still shocked and it took pulling my contacts out and everything to get him to even by the story.

"Well, like I always said, you were a great Cinderella!" Bud yelled, I laughed.

"And your a great Prince to Nicks Prince Charming." He grinned adoringly."Cant wait until I get home to kiss my frog." He joked.

I grabbed the remote with the had that wasn't holding my glass of sparkling cider and turned the music up loud before sticking my body out the top of the car with Payson.

"Prom Bitches coming through!!!" We screamed, many people smiled and waved, others gave us looks of annoyance, but many drivers honked their horns as if to say "All hail the queens', or maybe something more like "shut the fuck up." But it didn't matter because we had fits of giggle and terrible singing as we were taken to the ball in our sleek black carriage.

- - - - - - -- - -

"WILL YOUS STOP FUCKING FIDGETING?" Bud pulled me back again, I kept peeking through the entrance doors, waiting for Payson to give me the signal.