Chapter 79 (Part 1 of 3)

*Ella's POV*

Bud ran out of the room with Payson hot on his heels, but the show was far from over, I steeped out of Tyler's embrace and looked up at the screen. It was pictures of me and ruby, stoned, drugged up, fighting, and last but not least the news clipping of the car accident. 'INTOXICATED AND DRUGGED TEEN KILLS 1 AND INJURES 3 IN CAR ACCIDENT.' I felt my blood run cold. Scarlett looked up in shock, obviously that had not been part of the plan. I took slow steps toward her, Nick stood frozen in fear.

"I was going to come after you for Beth.... but you really just fucked up." Her eyes went wide in fear. I took a look toward the doors where Bud stood with a red face next to Payson and Ethan, waiting for me. I turned my cold glare, putting as much hatred into as I could, knowing what she had just done to my friends I dropped my voice to a low sharp tone.

"Your going down..." The words cut in my throat just as I heard someone holler my name, but Scarlett's high pitched scream, eyes focused on my midsection is what truly froze my mind. I knew the pain, I had felt it before, never so bad, but I had felt it. My knees ached at the force of them slamming on the gym floor, I clutched my stomach looking down. A Dark pool of blood covered the front of my dress, the silver of the knife just coming through the front, it felt like hours had passed in those seconds and as the blade was ripped from my body I fell forward with his cold voice in my ear.

"Tell her I said Hi when you get to hell bitch." the lights faded as I heard yelling and screaming, the pain began to fade with the sounds then finally.... blackness.

*Tyler's POV*

I had just turned for a split second to look at Bud as they yelled something, I felt the body slam into me as I was shoved to the ground.

One second it was silent, then screams and shouts flowed through the room as the stunned teachers rushed forward and students scrambled out. I rushed to Mikey and punched him in the face, but it seemed to not faze him, Ethan and Bud surged forward after him, I knocked the knife from his hand and shoved him toward them, then I went to Fella. Pale and face-down on the ground, I pushed her head enough i could see her face. Part of me so scared I would see lifeless eyes staring back, but instead uncomprehending bright blues did.

"Baby! Baby! Can you hear me?" I screamed as her eyes drifted shut and a small tricked of blood pushed past her lips, I pulled off the expensive sports-coat and pushed it to her stomach. I didn't waste time with checking for the heartbeat, I just picked her up and began running to the front of the school, I was horrified realizing that the reason I kept slipping was because of the steady flow of blood coming from her. How could one second I have everything I wanted, Fella and my college without being in debt to my father, to this? Would the universe really be so cruel to let me know she loved me, just to loose her to some fucker from her past? I didn't risk the look to her pale face, cause I knew if I looked down, I would stop and look like a baby as I cried. Payson was out of breath and panting as she caught up, I wanted to slow down for her, but common sense kept me pushing forward. Never in my life had I been so relived and thankful for my physical shape, and the extreme weight loss I noticed the second I saw Fella walk in tonight.

"Ambulance! On the way!" She gasped, but I had figured that out from the loud sirens, she fought to keep up, and managed to the parking lot where the ambulance was rushing in.

"What happened?" The paramedic asked jumping out of the van and taking her from my arms. Others were pulling out a stretcher. That's when I noticed the second ambulance driving in.

"She was stabbed, it was..." The loud noises blared in my ears, thundering I just watched as the man wrapped stuff around Fella.

"Your going into shock, she was stabbed. Were taking her straight in, I don't suggest you driving in this state, so climb in and stay calm." His face was blurry as he pushed me into the back.

"Are you family?" He ask Payson

"No, I will be driving back, I have two other people who will meet you there."

"okay." The man jumped in the back with us and thumped on the wall, and we were moving. He was checking a bunch of things and talking but all I could think of was how much the night sucked....

My very own Cinderella came to the ball, and instead of leaving something sensible like a shoe, she left a blood trail..... I looked at her pale face helplessly.... only CinderFella could pull this off....

*********

*Ella's POV*

"I need a room and clotting material stat. Get Dr.Randall down here ASAP...." Bright lights blinded me. I looked at the ceiling, someone was barking orders.

"Its okay baby, it going to be okay." I heard the whisper but couldn't find where it was coming from. I saw a guy with blood all over him... What happened? Whats going on?

I moved my head, no... it didn't move. WHERE AM I! Panic clawed at my throat, whats going... I just managed to move and the searing pain ripped through my stomach.... The knife... the pictures... Mikey..... Pain lit my vision as my body moved on it own accord, The knife, Bud's face...

"She's going into shock! Get the needle! Damn it hold her still!" I felt something in my neck and the pain was going.... but so was I... The last thing I remember thinking was.... 'where am I'.

*Paysons POV*

"Nana, get to the hospital now!"

"What...."

"I can't explain, just get up there as soon as you can." I hung up and drove out. The ambulance was far gone, but Ethan and Bud had to be questioned as the put Mikey in a stretcher sending him to the same hospital. I gritted my teeth as I stayed on the Ambulance caring fuckface, going fast and whipping curves was not easy in Tyler's truck, the only person out of us all who hadn't come in a limo.

"i cant believe this is happening." Bud sobbed, and even for being gay, he has always been manly. I think only shock stopped me from bawling, Ethan stared at his hands that were covered in blood, they both had been hurt pretty bad. Mikey was viscous, but knocked himself out when she slid on.... Slid on.... on Ella's blood. I shook my head and tears burned the back of my eyes. I have to be strong for her, risking a glance at Bud and Ethan.... and for them.