Chapter 37: Holiday's at the Manor PT. 2

*Quick a/n I just wanted to say like before I know many things don't match with the books or movies. I just used details from them to fit within my own story.

I want to point out instead of Draco being born on June 5th, I'm going to make it October 5th because I would like him to be older and already be 17.

Eltanin's birthday will be January 20th. Therefore right now in the story she is 16. I hope this clears up some possible things in the future about age and such. I really don't like adding a/ns but I will add them if I need to explain things.

Also sorry for taking a small break it was very much needed. I will be back to writing more now that I have collected my thoughts on how I want this story to continue.

I thrive off feedback so please do not hesitate to express your feelings about something. Positive and/or constructive are all helpful.

Get ready for the next chapter because it's a LONG one
Love you all,
-bruhdawg
*

*Tanins POV*

    As I stared curiously over at the boy holding me, I couldn't help but notice how relaxed he was. His normally angry looking face, peacefully sleeping. His forehead and eyebrows completely relaxed. I was tempted to run my hand over his cheek and through his hair, craving for the silky strands of blond, but I decided against it not wanting to wake his sleep.

His eyes soon fluttered open and looked at me "If you take a picture it will last longer" he said, smirking at me. Merlin, his morning voice, I had forgotten how soothing it is to hear.

I blushed and looked away "Oh shut up"

He ran his fingers through my hair and then down to my cheek before he planted a small, delicate, but passionate kiss on my lips. Flustered by the affection I hadn't even noticed he pulled back. A smile crept onto my face.

"I wish we could stay here forever" He sighed pulling me to his chest. I nodded my head in agreement. My eyes started to flutter shut again till a throat clearing broke the heavenly moment.

"Well isn't it too bad you both can't stay there forever" Narcissa said rising from her seat at the lounge. I immediately moved away from Draco awkwardly avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"Mother what are you doing-" Draco said pushing himself up in bed angrily staring down Narcissa.

'Oh well I wished to speak with Eltanin about the ball last night, but I simply could not find her in her room, then I had only one other idea where she'd be, and I assumed correctly." She smirked, eyeing the two of us. I used to think Draco got the smirk from Lucius, but I was truly wrong. His smirk was all Narcissa's influence.

"Mum you can't just come into my room like that" Draco sneered standing up out of the bed.

"But I can Draco, and I will. We will discuss this another time because I have more important matters to discuss-" She moved to the bay window and sat on the day bench in front of it before she continued speaking "- These next few weeks will be very stressful for Lucius and I, and I hope you two will start to listen better to our instructions. If you start to fail to listen properly there will be consequences."

"Why are you telling us this? We always listen" Draco said crossing his arms, annoyed that his perfect morning is now officially ruined.

"Sure you may listen, but you don't listen. You two always seem to never follow instructions exactly as given. Ever since you met each other, you always have a little bit of mischief, and we can't have that anymore. Don't think I forgot about that time in the kitchen." Narcissa said, raising her eyebrow at us.