PROLOGUE

S E R I E S 1

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a work of fiction.Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

I do not own any of BTS members, they were only used for representation. I do not own some pictures in this book.

This story is unedited. It might have typographical and grammatical errors.

English isn't my first language, so please bear with my amateur writing skills.

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted by any forms, or by any means without the prior permission of the author. Plagiarism is a crime.

All rights reserved to © jeonerxse

***

Lee Heiran's POV

"How's your day, my precious model?"

I'm talking on the phone with my best friend, Soojin via FaceTime. We haven't seen each other for weeks, I missed her.

[Actually, I'm not good. I have a hectic schedule, I don't even know the meaning of sleep. I only take a nap for 10 minutes every 2 hours.]

"Oh my girl, you need to sleep. I'm going to kill your manager for letting you ruin your body clock. I will visit you soon if I'm done with the things I need to finish." I showed her mixed feelings of concerns and sadness.

[I heard that Yang Min Hye and Kang Daniel will be the leading roles of your new movie. I'm actually thinking of a shipping name.]

Jin's gaze went to her right when her manager called her. I didn't pay attention on their conversation and just signed the papers on my table.

[I also heard that you're collaborating with Korean MusiFilm Studios. I'm sure that it will be a great movie. Do you know who's the owner of that company?] She asked while eating ramen.

Actually, I have no idea. But I'm going to meet him on Friday, I guess? They are also a famous company but I'm not interested on searching things about them. All I care is about that collaboration. I'm doing this for Appa. I don't want my dad to be disappointed with me again.

[Your eyes are getting teary. Don't cry, honey. I'm here for you, we are here for you. Me, Wonickles and Moonickles.] I got back on reality and I mentally laughed because she always call our bestfriends the nickname she gave them. She can read me, easily.

"I'll visit you soon but promise me that you will sleep at the right time, okay?" She nod, we bid goodbye and end the video call.

I'm reading the things that my employee gave me for the movie. It was opinions for the place where to shoot, clothes, events and others. I heard a knock and yelled.

"Who's that? Come in. It's open."

The door swung open revealing the best and most beautiful secretary in the world. But I'm bothered because she looks so nervous.

"Good morning Ms. Heiran. Our business partner is waiting in the meeting room. Aren't you coming?" she said while entering my office.