Chapter 47.

Rowyn's pov:

I pace back and forth in the bathroom. I don't want to continue but I can't let Harry do it for me that would make me look weak. Then again if I do it I'm basically doing the same thing I would be doing if I joined my father like he was planning to have me do before my mother died.

My thoughts are mostly all scattered now leaving me to try to grasp onto them one by one. "Are you ready?" Harry asks through the bathroom door.

"Yeah, just one more minute!" I call back to him. I turn to look at myself in the mirror. Maybe these newfound skills will come in handy after all. I work up the confidence to open the door. After opening it I debate on whether or not I should just close it back but even if I want to I know I have to eventually face the music anyways. You've got this I reassure myself.

Taking a deep breath, I exit the bathroom. Shutting it behind me and leaving the light switch on giving the impression I'm still in there. I walk to down the stairs and to the right door. I hope this works, here goes nothing. I push through the door open spotting Ashton in the chair still tied up with the a gag, his head drooped like he's asleep but as I look around the room I see no one else there with him. I quietly step closer to him, making sure I don't make any noise along the way not wanting to wake him up.

I keep walking past him to get to the back wall, I pull my knife out of the wall where I had thrown it earlier. Walking back to Ashton I stop in front of him. Kicking his leg to wake him up, I smile waving my hand with the knife in it. "Hiiii" I drag out.

He frantically looks around room seeing Harry isn't behind me. "It's only you and me. That means there's no one here to stop me." I keep the knife in his view for him to see. "Now here's what's gonna happen. You're gonna tell me who your working for and why I was the target. If you do that I'll let you go but you're on your own getting out of this facility, that's at least giving you a chance to live and I can guarantee that harry would never give you that choice so don't scream. The other option is you don't answer and I kill you now. Which one do you favor."

He shakes back and forth vigorously. I hold his head still trying to take off his makeshift cloth gag. When he realizes what I'm trying to do he stops moving letting me slide it off. "So?" I question waiting on an answer. He still makes no noises or speaks. "Let me make easier for you." I lean in setting the knife on his neck adding only a small amount of pressure, enough to draw a little bit of blood from him.

"Okay, okay! When I agreed to this she told me you would be an easy target! I shouldn't have listened! I knew there was something off about her! I knew harry had you so I went for it. She wanted to get back at him and so did I." He rants on for a while telling me details.

"Hold on, who's 'she'?"

"Kimberly of course." He's smiling uncontrollably like a mad man now.

"Right, tell me who your really working with and who you heard Kimberly's name from."

"You think I'm lying?"

"Yes, I do think you're lying. There is no way Kimberly is involved with this she's absolutely mental." I roll my eyes but as soon as I say it I think of how she had acted yesterday morning. How the wild look in her eyes when she was thrashing around. "Let's pretend it was true. How did you know I was going to be at the party?"

"She has her ways."

"Do you think I'm going to take a second thought about killing you? I thought I was clear enough." I spit at him like he did at me earlier.

"She overheard someone talking when she was here. I don't know anymore than that."

"What does she want?" I ask gathering as much information as I can.