Chapter 62.

A/N: play this song while reading xx

—————————————————————————
Rowyn's pov:

I rise up from my rest being awoken by the brightness of the morning sun shining through the curtains of my window. Standing up I yawn stretching out my limbs and changing my clothing into black ripped skinny's pairing it with a black hoodie that had a blue butterfly patch sitting in the center chest area. I walk into my attached bathroom splashing water on my face and rubbing thoroughly to wake up properly. I head downstairs directly afterwards in order to see Harry and head out to wherever he wanted to take me too.

"I would say good morning but its 2:00 so." Louis hums into a mug, sipping his hot tea. My eyes widen comically large I had no intentions of sleeping that late.

"Where's Harry?"

"In his room I think." He responds. I run up the stairs knocking on his door. When no answer comes I check to see if its locked by jiggling the door handle, when I see that its not I slowly open it sticking my head in.

"Can I come in?" I ask seeing Harry sitting at his desk writing in his journal.

"Yeah, I didn't hear you." He closes the journal quickly shoving it into the desk drawer. I wonder why he hadn't put it there before when I had came in.

"I figured." I say, letting him know I saw the journal he tried so hard to hide.

He awkwardly clears his throat standing from his desk. "Are you ready?" He asks motioning to my outfit.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Are you going to tell me where you're taking me?"

"Not a chance." He says laughing lightly grabbing the door handle and opening it for me to walk out before him. I shake my head I should have known he wouldn't tell me. I walk out and down the stairs stopping at the end and waiting for Harry. He goes into the kitchen for a quick minute before coming back out. "I had to tell them we were leaving for a few." He tells me, I nod acknowledging his words.

We walked out into the breezy outdoors, breathing in the fresh smell of the nearby woods behind our new home. I couldn't tell you how long we were walking for, I was too caught up in my own mind but he didn't seem to care too much and if he did care he said nothing but when we arrived at the place I knew exactly what it was even though he hadn't told me. It was something he describe very vividly to me during the 6 months we were hiding.

"Tell me more about it." I laugh laying my head upon his chest, listening to his ragged breathing.

"More?"

"Yes more." I giggle moving my hair that had fell in my face and looking up in his direction. He looks down at me, twirling a strand of my hair around his pointer finger bringing it down and twisting it again.

"I used to take the elevator to the middle, somedays I would sit on the edge and sing, let it echo inside the place. It was beautiful there, especially during the sunsets. Sometimes people would try to come inside to see who it was thats when the real fun started, running away from them before they could see me. The adrenaline was the best feeling I had ever felt."

"Will you bring me one day?"

"One day belladonna, one day."

"The parking garage...Harry, you didn't have too." I say looking towards him, he seems confident that this is what he wants to do but I dont want to ruin anything between us, even if its not all good.

"I wanted too."

"But its your safe place, I dont want to take that away." I explain trying to get him to rationalize with me.