Chapter 7.

Rowyn's PoV:

I shoot up from the bed when I felt a hard slap on it. "Fuck." I put my hand to my cheek where I have just been assaulted. I look to my side seeing the bitch who did it to me. Carter. Damn she's a nightmare when she's asleep.

"Oi!" I shout and reciprocate her slap to her own cheek. "Hey what was that for?" She sits up rubbing her cheek to soothe the pain. "That's how you woke me up, so I'm doing the same." I shrug. "Oops." She giggles. "Yeh, oops." I copy her 'oops'.

"Anyways what you doing today?" She asks me as she checks her phone. "Hmmm nothing much really, I just have to be back home before the party starts tonight." I sigh. "Oh yeh that's annoying. Can't you just stay at mine while he has it? It's not like he ever wants you to be a part of it." She asks. "I wish I could but, you know what he will say 'you need to keep on top of your school work blah blah blah' like I'm an adult for goodness sake I don't need to be told what to do anymore." I fall back into her bed agitated.

"Yeh I know but, there must be good intentions behind it. Why don't you just spend the day with me watching films until you need to go?" She suggests. "I know, sure." I nod reaching for my phone. I scroll through Insta for a bit liking everyone's posts and commenting under some.

I hear a few giggles coming from beside me and I look over to what she's giggling at. "What's got you acting like this?" I ask her as she types quickly on her phone. "Just erm Caleb." She says not giving me a second glance. "Mhm." I have a smug face turning back to my phone. I have second thoughts if he really is just another boy toy.

*******

Later that day, it's finally time to leave Carter's and head back to my house, well mansion but, it just feels weird calling it that, so I like to say house. "Bye Car, I'll see you on Monday at school." I give her a hug at her front door, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Bye Wyn, I miss you already." She says disgustingly sweet. She's an absolute bad bitch on the outside and looks as if you don't wanna mess with her but, on the inside she's as cute as a button.......sometimes.

"Oh shut up." I laugh and she laughs too. "What can't I try and be sweet for once?" She huffs crossing her arms. "Well it's very rare, so I do get surprised you know." I shake my head. "Yes, so be grateful for it." She pouts. "Okay, I miss you already too." I laugh turning around to the door.

"Bye you slag!" She shouts waving and I stuck my middle finger up at her as I get into my Range Rover, turning the heating on straight away. I wouldn't say it's cold but I just prefer to be warm then not. Pulling out of her drive way I honk the horn and speed off into the direction of my house.

"Fucking hell, use your bloody indicator!" I shout beeping my horn aggressively at the guy in front of me and he just gives me the bird as he turns the corner. I shake my head at him. Some people....we have them for a reason! Not to just look pretty!

After a lot of road rage later I pull into my drive way, shutting off my headlights. The party is in less then five minutes so I better get inside before my dad has a hissy fit. I grab my keys from the ignition heading straight for the front door.

"You're nearly late." My dad crosses his arms as I step through the door. Great. "Key word nearly." I reply. "Thankfully, you better go upstairs the guests will be here soon." He tells me. "Why can't I attend the party?" I ask. "You already know the reason." He raises his brow.

"But I'm an adult! I think I'm old enough to know what my own dad does for a living!" I say stomping my foot. "Yet here you are acting like I child." He argues gesturing to me stomping my foot. "Whatever." I shake my head walking past him and heading up the left staircase. I hear him sigh to himself as I'm half way up the stairs.