Chaoter 52.

Rowyn's pov:

"You need a break." Harry says grabbing my shoulder and patting it rather harshly. I hiss through my teeth causing harry to abruptly move his hand away. He looks at me in confusion. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I dismiss him glancing at louis from the corner of my eye. Overhearing what happened he also glances my way.

"Why don't we go somewhere else." He decides finding louis gaze on me, He steps in front of me so I am cut off from his view. He nods his head towards the door and we begin walking that way. He walks in front of me opening the door and closing it behind me.

"Like where?"

"Somewhere I want to show you." He says not telling me any other details. He steps in front of me leading the way down a hallway and up a couple flights of stairs. Once we get to the main level I can tell where were going, to his room. He opens up the door to his room and we walk through. Moving the bookshelf aside the elevator I had taken before is on display.

"What are we doing here?" I ask him afraid he is taking me down to the level louis had taken me to earlier.

"Taking you somewhere like I told you." He pushes me into the elevator and the doors close shortly after. He opens the keypad and puts in a pin.

"Can you tell me where were going?" I ask him fidgeting with my arms and bouncing on the balls of my feet. He ignores my question completely not giving me an answer. The elevator door opens and the bright neon lights of the shops are peaking inside the room.

"Come on. I want another tattoo." He speaks making me stop in front of my tracks. Bella is going to do the tattoo for him, she did mine and harry doesnt know yet. "Rowyn." He snaps his fingers in front of my face. "I'm getting impatient." I walk slowly behind him looking up at the stars on the ceiling, I think this will always be my favorite place in this facility.

We reach the doors of the tattoo shop and my hands are already feeling shaky. "Bella!" Harry calls to her from the front of the shop.

"Hey, Harry." she says in a higher pitched tone than when I came in earlier. She's sat at a desk not looking up from the tattoo she's drawing in a notebook. "What brings you in here? Getting another one again?" She laughs extremely loud. The bright purple lipstick she's wearing almost obnoxious as her laugh is.

"Yep." He stuffs his hands into his pocket leaning on one leg. She sets down her pen and opens a drawer pulling out the tattoo gun.  Looking up from her desk she watches harry intently.

"Where will this one be?"

"Ribcage." He responds vaguely to her question walking over to her desk. When he moves uncovering me from behind him I don't know what to do. She's staring straight at me with fiery eyes.

"What's she doing here?" She questions harry.

"I brought her."

"Why?"

"Because I wanted too can we hurry this." He says impatiently tapping his foot on the ground looking up at the ceiling. Harry walks over to the chair sitting down and taking off his shirt. I look towards bella who's standing in front of him but not doing anything.

"Can we hurry with this. I want to go back up harry." I complain coming closer to stand with him behind the chair. Bella notices my presence, inking the tattoo gun up.

"What do you want this time?" She asks irritated by me being here.

When she asks this question harry turns his head to look up at me. "A belladonna."