Chapter 35.

Rowyn's pov:

"I thought I told you to stay close by me!" Harry yells once I finally find and reach his location at the back of the dining hall.

"I know you did but I didn't expect you to leave me! Besides some guy stopped me by grabbing my arm he wanted to talk and dance with me!" I whisper yell at him trying not to stop any attention from being drawn to us.

"Next time say no."

"I did say no. Otherwise I wouldn't be here." I hiss back.

"Well say no faster than. I don't like to wait." He copy's my tone.

I huff walking behind him.

The coms buzz lightly to where I can barely hear it before Zayn comes on. "There's 4 people by the blocked off rooms. They haven't moved since we arrived and they look around every so often. I think they are lookouts making sure nobody goes near it."

Me and Harry share a similar look. Harry buzz's on the coms too. "That makes sense. I wouldn't want to take any risks either. Especially now that we have Rowyn. Keep a eye out for any other people. Maybe guards. We don't know everything they are capable of yet."

"Got it." Zayn then checks off of coms.

I grab Harry's arm and continue walking with him through the crowds of people until we reach the center of the dance floor. "Care to dance?" He questions raising his eyebrow.

"Of course not." I smile placing my hands on his shoulders while his goes to my waist. A slow instrumental song was playing. One I've never heard of before. It was a strange but lovely song. The beat was perfect for swaying to even in such a chaotic place and overwhelming time. Not what I expected it to be not that I expected to be slow dancing with Harry in the first place because I hadn't.

He leans in closer whispering in my ear. "We're being watched."

"What? Where?" I question looking around trying to find the persons eyes.

"To the right the woman in the baby blue dress."

When we turn back around I glance in the direction only to meet the eyes of a woman I hadn't seen in years. "Harry we need to move away from her I think she's recognizing me."

"Why would she recognize you? Who is she?" He stops dancing leading me away from her.

"I haven't seen her in years. I didn't even know she was involved in this stuff. Her name is Helene she was one of my mums friends. She also babysat me when my mum and dad went on business trips."

"Helene? Helene what? What's her last name?"

"Helene Taylor."

"I'll tell the others to keep an eye out for her too." He nods his head towards me going to buzz in the coma but before he can I see her walking up to us.

"Uhhh Harry." I say in an urgent tone.

"Oh my gosh Rowyn is that you? I haven't seen you in ages! My how you've changed! I see your father has finally let you in on the family business."

"Exuse me I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong person my name is Avalon smith." I do my best to improvise on the spot while trying to do an Australian accent.

"Oh dear. I'm the one that should be sorry I had mistaken you for someone else. It was lovely to meet you but I'll be on my way now. She politely excuses herself. That went better than I thought it would have.

Harry had been silent the whole time watching the lady intensely. "Good job." He pats back releasing a big breath he had been keeping in.

"What you had no confidence in me?"

"Not at all." He smirks walking away leaving me to follow him.

"Where are we going?" I question him as I'm following him aimlessly throughout the crowds of people.

"To the bar." He says firmly putting a stop to the conversation as we arrive.

He pulls out two stools one for me and one for him. "Thank you." I tell him only getting a faint nod in response.

"I'll have two Black Russians and two vodka tonics." I watch as Harry orders drinks.

I tap him on the shoulder roughly once the guy disappears behind the counter. "I can't drink!"

"Yes you can."

"No I can't!"

"Not legally but you can do drink it. You need to loosen up anyways." Once the bartender comes back he slides the drinks to Harry who then passes me one of each drink. "I'll order more if you like it."

"I don't want it."

"Just take a sip of each you don't have to finish it if you don't want too."

"Fine." I pick up the Black Russian taking a small sip. "It actually doesn't taste bad." I hum not expecting it to taste that good. "It tastes bitter but also sweet at the same time which is a bit strange." I smack my lips together.

"There's not much alcohol in that one. Wait until you try the vodka tonic it's better. One of my favorites actually."

I move my hand to hold the cup putting it up to my lips. A strong lime Taste takes over the buds on my tongue. "This is way better." I say starstruck taking a bigger gulp this time.

He chuckles. "I told you."

"Best drink ever." I giggle while trying to swallow at the same time and start coughing making me choke. Harry stands up immediately patting my back lightly.

"Your not even done with your first drink your only about halfway and you can't take it." He smirks sitting back down in his chair cockily.

"First of all I can hold it down second of all this is my first time you should be proud of me."

"I am proud of you. Trust me I didn't even think you would like them at first but here we are." I smirk knowing I accomplished shocking him.

The cons buzz causing me and Harry's conversation to come to a pause. "Ehhh guys we may have a little situation that doesn't look so good." Nialls voice says rushed.

———————————————————————————

A/N:
Uh ohhhh. What do you think is gonna happen?  Or what do you think was the situation?
I'm starting the next chapter now so it should be done soon! Maybe even tonight if I get it done! xx