Chapter 32.

Rowyn's pov:

I stepped out of the doorway excited to see the others and for them to see me too. I couldn't even begin to imagine what their transformation would look like if mine was this good.

I was surprised to find out no one else was done yet. I looked over to Elizabeth confused. "They were waiting for you to get done before they stepped out."

"Oh." I responded.

"Boys, you can come out now!" She hollers out to them .

I move my line of vision towards the doorway waiting for them to step out. Niall comes out first with black hair and green eyes in a black suit and red tie. Next came Louis blonde hair, brown eyes black suit with a white tie. After Louis came Liam with black hair and green eyes. He had on a black suit with no tie. Another person came soon after, it was Zayn with brown hair and blue eyes, wearing a white suit and black tie.

All of them looked amazing but one person was missing and it caught my attention right away. All of the boys took a step back from the doorway making a clear path to see Harry standing there. Blond hair was a huge change in his look honestly I kinda like it though. I noticed his eyes were still green as a lady came rushing out of the room. She dropped a contacts case bending down to get it, I could tell it was on purpose but I didn't say anything. She grabbed it pushing her bum out a little in the direction of the boys.

"I'm so sorry, here you go Harry I forgot to give you your contacts." Her high pitched voice rings in my ears.

"Thank you, darling." Harry says taking the item from her hand, she makes sure to brush his hand while doing so. Her touch lingering for far to long.

I clear my throat to gain his attention. He looks up immediately, jaw tightening clenching his teeth when he catches my look.  I walk forward a few steps stealing the attention away from the woman.

"Wow, you look stunning." He slowly looks me up and down.

"Thank you. You look rather handsome if I dare say so." I try my best at flirting with him wanting to keep the attention.

"Harry you really need to put in your contacts now." The woman taps his shoulder making him look away from me.

"I'll be right back." He turns walking back into the room with the mysterious woman, shutting the door behind him.

I turn my body to face the boys. I can tell the expression on my face isn't a very nice one as they look a little weary. Louis was the first one to speak. "That's Bella." He points towards the doorway wear Harry and the woman disappeared.

"What's she want." I question glaring at her through the door.

"You know what she wants." He says disgusted.

"She's not getting it." I reply my vision is red and she's the only thing in sight.

Harry steps out of the room once more and I stand up dragging him out of the room entirely so we are standing in the hallway.

"Who is that." I ask firmly even though I already know the answer.

"Bella, why?"

"What does she want."

"She doesn't want anything. She's  one of the makeup transformation artists just like Elizabeth."

"So you think she just dropped the contacts on accident and you happened to be standing right there?"  He can't seriously believe that was an accident it was so fake that everyone else in the room probably caught it also.

"I mean....yeah."

"Unbelievable." I scoff, rolling my eyes not looking at him .

"I don't see why you're getting so worked up."his stance changes as he crosses his arms leaning against the wall.

"Of course you don't."

"What's that supposed to mean and why do you even care!" This time his voice raises an octave.

"Because she did it on purpose!" I match his tone raising my own voice to copy his.

"So what if she did!"

"Whatever just forget about it." I try to walk away but he stops me before I can.

"No, tell me." He grabs my face keeping me in place.

"I don't need to tell you——" He interrupts my sentence pushing my mouth onto his roughly connecting our lips. He kisses me hard, not letting go of his grip on my face.

He pulls away slowly looking spaced out probably the same look I'm displaying. He looks down at my lips and back to my eyes. This time I'm the first one to lean in, kissing him softly this time. We pull away and I clear my throat.

"Umm..." I begin to say but he cuts me off.

"We should probably get back in there."

"Yeah, we probably should." I agree with him. He pushes the door open waiting for me to walk in first.

"Are you guys done now?" Liam asks impatiently.

"Yes, we're done are we ready to go over the plan?"

"Please." Louis rolls his eyes. "We've been ready."

I look over to see Bella sitting on the couch next to Zayn who looks very uncomfortable. She's staring straight foreword I try to find what she's looking at and when I do my vision is red again. I look back at Harry is who she is staring at. He doesn't seem to be acknowledging her this time.

"You need to leave." I stare at her with a blank expression.

"Me." She questions pointing to herself with a pout on her face.

"Yes you. This is a team plan and you're not part of the team."

"I'm just as much of the team as you are."

"Actually you're not part of the team. You see I'm going on the trip and you're not."

"Harry." She whines. "Tell her I can stay." She pulls her lip out again.

He looks at me and then back at Bella. "She's right, you need to leave."

Bella's whole look changes after hearing those words. "What you can't be serious!" She yells surprised.

"I am get out." He says. Even the boys look surprised he's actually making her leave.

"Fine!" She stomps out the door, slamming it shut on the way out.

"Thank goodness." I huff plopping down on the couch next to Zayn.

———————————————————————————

A/N:

Even though I wrote her character I absolutely hate Bella.

Harry getting rid of Bella only because Rowyn wanted her gone is gold.