Chapter 57.

In Manchester, United Kingdom sat Rowyn on a small swing on the porch of a cabin she did not want be at. She never imagined herself being on the outskirts of a city, always being a city girl herself, the more remote country side had never appealed to her. Although the woods behind the house had helped with things, a small creak sitting at the edge of the property line that reminded her much of the creak back home. She would always disappear in the middle of the days, heading to the creak to be alone, to let out her emotions she couldn't while others were watching.

The creak was her comfort zone, her safe place no one knew about. When the others would ask she'd only tell them she went out, nothing more, nothing less. She was thankful that no one had pushed her to tell. Being so far away from her hometown, knowing the things she had done, they consumed her mind day and night, no matter what she was doing, no matter where she was at.

Ever since she had killed her father more memories had began to resurface, years of memories that she could not seem to remember before, things her father and mother had both done to train her, like recognizing different types of wounds, all different types of guns and knives, how to tell how long people had been dead for, how to not get caught. Those memories she wished she could get rid of, erase from her mind forever but she can't do that so to cope with it she embraces them. She embraces them by practicing.

Everyday she's down in the basement shooting guns along with throwing knives. She got over the fear of shooting a while ago, she pushed herself over the edge to do it too. Multiple panic attacks and hours spent crying in the locked basement alone and she finally did it without shedding a single tear, she was over it.

They all knew they would they could never escape the life they made for themselves but they could pretend couldn't they? They knew eventually it would catch up to them, sting them so hard they would regret everything they did. It was a worry heavy on Rowyns mind and chest. She didn't know what to do in the knew found information in her memory's so she kept them to herself only letting out the least bit she could when harry wouldn't let her leave until he knew she was okay.

There were days she didn't want to get out of bed, let alone eat with everything that she's been through or done. She knew the others had done worse but could never fathom how they felt or how they dealt with the pain and trauma it comes with.

Even with the bad days she had some good ones spent goofing off with the others around a fire while they talked about what they wanted in their future all knowing it would never actually happen given the things they've done. They spent 6 months doing the same old thing before Harry had enough of it deciding he wanted to pack them up and go somewhere else.

The night he told them this was the night Rowyn began second guessing everything. Did she really want to leave the place she had grown so attached too? After all she had spent the most of six months seeking comfort in the woods behind the small house and in the basement practicing her skills because even though Harry had promised, swore, to keep her safe after seeing the things she had seen he could never protect her from everything in the world especially the one she had been entered in the twisted game as a player in the moment that she was kidnapped.

"It's time to leave." Louis spoke grabbing a small bag off of Rowyns bed. A bag which held the few clothes she had.

"Give me a moment?" Rowyn asked sniffing in with a heavy heart. She wasn't ready to leave the place she had grown so close to. She had one more thing to do before they left for good. As soon as louis agreed to give her a moment he walked out of the room and making sure he was gone Rowyn snuck out the back door to the creak. She sat down by the edge taking off her shoes and sinking her feet into the cold water it held.

"Thought you would be here." A hand lands on her shoulder frightening her so much she almost falls into the water but the same hand that was on her shoulder pulls her back, saving her.