Chapter 45.

Rowyn's pov:

I stay standing watching Harry slowly get closer to Ashton. "Do you know why your here?" He laughs "Who am I kidding you know why you're here." He pats his head before taking Sharon's chin in between his fingers. "My question is why? Who are you working with?"

Ashton wiggles around in the chair trying to get out. Blood still spilling from his mouth. He grunts when Harry squeezes his chin harder keeping his head in one position. "Not going to say anything?" Harry tilts his head. "Okay it's your choice but your choices have consequences." Harry looks up towards me checking my face for doubt.

Earlier I would have bailed out but it now. I nod to him keeping a straight face. "Are you sure?" He questions. I nod once more looking into Ashton eyes to make sure he knew I was okay with it.

"Go for it." I give my best smirk and Harry smirks back.

Harry turns on the back of his heel towards Ashton. "I guess today's your lucky day you've got a whole crowd to watch you suffer." He says looking Ashton up and down trying to figure out what to do. "You know I don't think you need your fingers." He bends over and pulls out a knife slowly from his boot.

Ashton begins wiggling in his chair once more trying to escape. "No no no no no." He change repeatedly.

"Yes yes yes yes yes." Harry copies him in the same tone. "The question is which one do we start with?"

Ashton makes no move to answer a single tear coming out of his eye. "How about we start with your pinky and move up. We'll call it a game see how long you can last without passing out." He raises his eyebrows looking for any type of response.

Harry takes Ashtons left hand and set it on his lap. Ashton immediately clenches his hand when Harry brings the knife to it. "If you do that I'll just have to cut off the whole hand instead of fingers." Harry says in a taunting voice.

Ashton looks at Harry and back up at me. He slowly and wearily opens his shaking hands laying it flat. "This is your time to answer. Do you know anything?" I ask him from where I stood not to far away from them.

He clenched his teeth tightly but we still get no answer. "Have it your way." Harry tells Ashton before laying the knife on his pinky finger pushing down slightly.

I take the chance to walk closer. "Do you know anything!" I ask him louder. "Were you the one that poisoned me at the party!" This time I'm yelling. When Ashton doesn't answer I turn around to Harry. "Do it." I look at him and he instantly pushes down harder. I here a crunch not long after. He cut through Ashtons bone.

Ashtons tears are a lot thicker now but he hasn't screamed, he has a lot of control meaning he was most likely trained for the moment this happened. I make eye contact with Harry and nod to him. I'm staying until we are finished.

I bend sit on my knees on the floor so I am at eye level with the chair Ashton is sitting in. "Why did you poison me." I say to him trying to control my tone speaking in a much calmer one this time.

The tears in his eyes should bother me. I should care what about what is happening to him but then again he didn't care what was going to happen to me when he poisoned me that night so why should I care now?
"I'm not going to help you." I say being honest with him. He's giving me these sad eyes as if I'm going to help him. "You should've thought about that before you decide to poison me. Now who helped you and why."

He shakes his head back and forth at me. Man this guy isn't giving up anytime soon. I turn to Harry holding out my hand. He looks at my hand confused. I look at his hand that is holding the knife then back to mine. He only stares looking even more confused.