Chapter 27.

Rowyn's pov:

"I really just don't get it. Why did he leave without saying anything? He told me that his soul reason for going down there was to protect me? Do you think that was a lie to escape or something?"

"I dont think he would do that and it was the reason. That's the plan we came up with earlier. At least that's what we thought but I guess none of us know what's going on so until he comes back let's try to find the security footage. Maybe that will tell us something Niall didn't see?"

"Yeah, lets try that." Liam says him Niall and Zayn all walk through the doorway up the staircase.
Leaving me and Louis behind

"Do you think he'll come back?" I query me eyebrows moving slightly down.

"You think he won't?" Louis says inquisitively

"I don't know what to think." I look down at the ground shifting my feet around not daring to look up at him.

"He'll come back. He has too." He concludes.

"Let's go look at the security footage with the others." I head towards the staircase the others went up walking until I see a door with the sign 'security room' on it.

"Hey, find anything?" I ask when we walk in

"Not yet. Just the same things Niall saw already." I recognize the voice as Zayn's

"That's interesting." I hum Harry's on the security screen he's standing with a girl looking around but there's no one else down there it's just a mess. It looks like it took place after the fight. "I thought Harry left when the fight was going on?"

"He did." Niall looks at me confused, I point down to the computer showing him what I'm talking about. He slowly looks down his face looking confused.

"Then why does it show he's there when no fighting is happening?" I question. I can see it on the security feed.

"It doesn't......Rowyn! That's the footage now that's streaming live now! That means Harry's downstairs!" Niall gasps and yells running down the staircase. I follow hurriedly behind him the others following behind me after them.

I run pushing past Niall running faster to to Harry than he did. I roughly hug him but he stands in shock for a few moments before shoving me off. It ends with me falling to the floor quicker than I could comprehend. I gasp loudly as my body hits the ground. I look up to see I fell next to Louis feet as soon as he sees me fall he picks me up making sure I'm steady before letting go.

"What the heck man!" Louis yells helping me fix my shirt which rode up when he shoved me. I look at Harry in disgust he didn't have to push me off like that. I roll my eyes before looking at the girl who seems to notice.

"Harry!" She yells "Why did you do that for!" She rushes towards me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I smile tightly redirecting my view back to Harry. He opens his mouth acting like he was going  to speak before closing it once more.

"So who is this Harry?" Liam speaks up looking between Harry and the mystery girl.

"Yeah what was so important that you had to leave with her?" Zayn agrees with Liam.

"In the middle of the fight especially. What was that important? I mean we were worried about you. You disappeared without anybody knowing who with. Anything could have happened!" I budge in staring hard still.

He opens his mouth once again this time he actually speaks. "This is Gemma she's my sister......." he says awkwardly standing in the same spot with nobody saying anything.

Until I decided to break the silence. "I thought she died?....." that's what he told me at least.

"Me too." He quietly whispers

"What about your mom?"

"No, she actually died in the fire....Gemma was taken by the pink roses but she escaped. They said they couldn't kill a child as young as she was." He finishes his sentence but it doesn't make sense to me. How did she escape and why didn't they kill her? Harry was just as young as her. What was different?

"How do we know we can trust her?" Niall asks looking intently at him. He's still not buying into it.

"She's my sister. She needs me." Harry defends her his voice going even deeper than before it's mesmerizing. I look at her once more, she really does look a lot like him. Green eyes, brown hair, those light freckles washing her face.

"That didn't answer my question." He forces harder on the question to be answered. I agree with him too for all we know she could be a seeker.

"She's my sister, she wouldn't do that to me." Harry says voice husky and low almost in a whisper.  He keeps repeating the lines 'she's my sister' like if he said it enough everyone would believe it.

"How do you even know she's your real sister? You thought she's died all this time! Why is she here now when everything's going wrong!" The boys nod agreeing with him. The look on Harry's face looks as if he feels betrayed.

"I just know she is! She's exactly how I imagined she would look now! She looks like me!" Harry yells his face gaining a red colour, veins popping up.

"That's the problem she's exactly what you thought she would look like! How do we knows she's really your sister!"

"Niall has a point but she does look like Harry."  I put in Harry smiles at me thankful for taking more of his side than Nialls.

"So, they could have picked her out to look like him there's millions of possibilities!" Nialls still fighting the rest of the boys standing by us with unreadable expressions on their faces.

"I'll just go......" Gemma says feeling awkward in the situation.

"No!" I yell out clasping my hand over my mouth emitting a loud clapping sound throughout the room surprising both myself and everyone else. "I mean you should stay I'll take you somewhere and let them talk it out." I fix my mistake quickly looking at the boys as if to ask if it's okay to do that.

"Go ahead." Harry tells me but before we can walk away he pulls me into a hug bending down to whisper in my ear "Thank you."

———————————————————————————

A/N:

Once again another update!!

Yayyyy! Hope you're happy with the chapters I've been posting. I'm so excited that I've been getting better at updating quicker! Hopefully with that I'll become a better writer also.

The way I made Harry push off Rowyn hurt me a little bit........maybe their relationship will change soon though!

What do you all think about Gemmas appearance? Niall seems pretty set on getting rid of her. What do you think will happen?

Remember to comment your thoughts while your reading! I love reading them! It makes me so happy to hear your thoughts along with what you want or think is going to happen next! Don't forget to leave a vote too!