Chapter 28.

Rowyn's pov:

When he lets go of the hug and pulls back my cheeks are flushed a coral pink color. I turn on my heel hoping to make a quick escape grabbing Gemmas arm rushing her out the door up to my room.

"Sorry....for pulling you along like that. I'm also sorry for how the other boys are behaving, I'd say they aren't normally like that but they are so you'll get used to it eventually." I smile tightly and she lets out a hushed giggle.

"Harry used to be way worse when he was younger."

"I don't doubt that a bit."

"How do you know the boys?" She questions and we sit in an awkward silence. Should I tell her the truth? I guess she already knows the mafia but so it wouldn't hurt.

"Well, before I got here I went to a party with my best friend, Carter, I'm not one for a lot of parties but it was pretty amazing. That's when I met Louis, at least that's who actually talked to me. The other boys sat on the couch watching, we didn't really interact much. Then my father threw a party one night. He told me to stay up in my room. I didn't understand why but now I do. Harry came in first after that I noticed Louis behind him. They broke down my door stepped in and took me right out of it. Louis had stuck me with a needle, I was out like a light after that. I woke up here handcuffed to this bed." I point down at the bed frame post to show her exactly where.

"So harry and the others kidnapped you? The same thing your father did to me." She slowly speaks as if to make sure her facts are all correct, I nod signaling they are.

"Right." She looks at me suspiciously before saying. "I'll be right back." Hurriedly she rushes down the stairs quickly with me running behind her trying to catch up.

"Gemma, wait!" I yell at her, out of breath. When we reach the bottom of the stairs the boys are still in the same place, the only thing different they seem to be arguing about something. Gemma finally reaches them huffing like me, out of breath.

"You are a hypocrite! You were yelling on about how Rowyn's father kidnapped me, how angry you were with him but then you go and do it to her!" She screams at him. Harry's facial expression changes and he looks taken back at her actions.

"You told her!" He yells at me much different from the last tone he used with me.

"Well, yeah?....."

"Why!" He's still screaming.

"I don't know I just thought it was okay since she knows you guys are part of the mafia! I mean she was kidnapped by my father too so she knows what it feels like!" I scream back at him, I can feel my face heating up now.

"Fair enough!" He says but his tone stays gruff.

"She ran down here before I could finish the story too. I was going to tell her I'm fine here, with you now. I mean it isn't the best thing to have ever happened but you guys are pretty okay so far."

"Thank you!" Louis yells laughing. He can never take a serious moment seriously.

I clear my throat loudly to get the attention in the room. "Have we found anything out yet or do we have a plan?"  I ask looking at Harry since he's the leader.

"Liam, he came up with something I think is stupid but we can give it a try if you all want to give it a go." He mumbles kicking the floor obviously not wanting to do whatever it is.

"What's the plan then Liam?" I direct over to him he smiles liking that I'm in with him.

"Well you see, the pink roses are throwing a party tonight along with malefic. We have excellent makeup artist that can make us look unrecognizable. We go dressed up to fit in and scout about."

"Woah we?" Harry looks at Liam bewildered "No way not Gemma nor Rowyn is attending."

"I am going and for that matter Liam, I think it's a great plan. When is it?"

Liam ignores Harry's protest and continues telling me the details. "It's tomorrow night. They rented out some fancy dining hall not far from here."

"Woah, a dining hall? For a mafia group?"

"What you think we don't dine classy just because we're mafia?" Harry glares towards me. I roll my eyes because he's being childish. He can't control everything I do, no matter how much he wants too.

"Just to put in there I would rather not walk back into the arms of the people who kidnapped me. It doesn't matter if I'm disguised or not, besides I have no experience with this stuff either so I will be staying here." Gemma tells me, making it clear of her opinion on the situation.

"Gemma has a point" Harry's says "Rowyn doesn't have any experience either it would be better if she stays here. If something goes wrong because of her it will ruin everything."

"Teach me then." I blurt out

"What?" He says both confused and astonished

"Teach me how to protect myself and whatever else I need to know." I test him

He laughs extremely loud "You think you could learn how to fight?"

"You think you could teach me how to fight?" I squint my eyes at him.

"It's not that I can't teach you it's that you're small and weak." He pushes on. He's right I am small but I know I can do it if I really try.

"I think I can do it unless you just don't want to teach me. If that's the case I'm sure one of the other boys would be more than willing to help me out."

The others stand in silence watching our fued. Louis raises his hand "I can teach her." He offers

Harry definitely doesn't like that as he spits out "Fine, I'll teach you." Before walking away.

———————————————————————————

A/N:

I smell jealousyyyyyy
Hahaha level 100 with it.

Rowyn is testing where she stands with Harry and just how far she can push him before he finally breaks.