Chapter 58.

Rowyn's pov:

"Hey, how is everyone finding the new house?" I ask entering the kitchen the following morning. Pouring me some cereal and sitting down beside the others.

"Good, I think I may like it more than the other one." Zayn says.

"Me too, It's more spacey, open feeling." Liam agrees with Zayn standing up and grabbing a glass from the cabinet

"What about you?" Harry asks spooning cereal from my bowl into his mouth, ignoring the others answers for mine. I glare at him for taking my cereal, slapping his hand when he comes back for a second time around.

"I think I like it....I haven't gotten to fully decide yet. It'll take some time to get used too." I spin my spoon in a circle, swirling my milk around in my bowl. I'm not feeling as hungry as I was before.

"What do you say we go out on a little adventure?" Harry asks the table.

"Are you serious?" I question him. Excitement boiling deep inside the pits of my stomach, rising up, something I haven't felt in a long time.

"Yeah, why not? We've been on the run for a while now, lets have some fun with it." Harry insists, shoving the last bite of his cereal into his mouth. The boys cheer loudly, excited for what's to come. I sit back smiling to myself, the safe feeling in my gut disappearing. "Finish and we'll leave in a bit." Harry stands up clearing his bowl. He walks off leaving me to sit at the table by myself, the others cleaning up their messes as well.

I slowly stand from my place at the table, taking my bowl and setting it in the sink. I trudge to my room opening the door and going to the small bathroom inside. I rest my elbows on the sink, bending over. I stare at myself in the mirror, darker coloured circles underneath my eyes. I've began to slip. I stare at myself with pity, the past year I've figured out my whole life was a lie. My father said he was a good man, he lied. I suck in a deep breath tearing my eyes away from the devastating image I saw in the mirror.

I tie my hair in a ponytail, splashing water onto my face to freshen up a little bit. I dry my face off walking back out of my room. Knocking on Harry's door I wait for his response. "What do you want?" He calls from inside, sounding further away.

"Can I come in?" I yell back through the door, leaning my head against the door.

"One minute." He walks towards the door footsteps coming closer, there is a small click and then the door opens causing me to fall forwards but I'm able to catch myself inches away from him. "Clumsy." He says spinning on his foot.

I roll my eyes knowing he can't see me, walking to the desk chair to sit down. "Can we make a small stop while we're out?"

"Why? To where?" He asks both suspicious and confused.

"I want to grab a few things from the drugstore." I open the notebook on his desk flipping through the pages, I try to read the writing but it's too messy for me to read.

He slaps it out from my hands, pulling it away from me harshly. "What do you think your doing?" He asks, the wild look I haven't seen in a while prominent in this eyes, pupils dilated, anger rising.

"Sorry, I just thought....."

"Just thought what? That you could go through my personal belongings?"

"Oh please it's not like I haven't before."

"That was a different time and place."

"Was it?" I yell referring to the past, standing up from the chair as I walk closer to him he shakes his head turning around and leaving the room, slamming the door shut so hard it blows my hair back. I messed up again, I seem to be doing that a lot....but I can't help it. Everything I think of just comes out of my mouth sometimes, without my permission or me to think before doing so.