Chapter 6.

Harry's pov

By the time the other lads get back I've already thought of half the plan by now. "Boys! In here!" I hear Louis yell beside me. Obviously I zoned out hard enough not to hear him. That wasn't what got me, it was that he was sitting in the direction towards my ear when he yelled it.

"If you do that one more time you might be the next one with a bullet in your head!" I grumble to him."Maybe, next time don't zone out like your taking an adventure in Alice and wonderland." He fires back. I roll my eyes "That doesn't even make any sense!" I look at him as if to say 'what'. "It doesn't have to you get the point!" Mocking my eye roll he does the same.

Liam, Zayn and Niall finally enter after what seems like forever. "Good boys finally decide to join us?" I say sarcastically. "What's up boss man?" Niall asks finding himself a seat on the couch in the room.
"First of all don't ever do that again it's weird. Second of all I'm gonna kidnap Rowyn." I now have a somewhat snappy grin on my face.

Liam snaps his head towards me. "Rowyn? The girl that Louis was flirting with at the party?"
"Yep! A little birdie told me her father is throwing a party to find more business to bring in. Wonder what they will think if we show up." I let out an evil laugh. My plan is coming into play. Now we just have to wait for the party to happen.

*****************

I give each of the boys a gun to put in their back pockets a knife to put in their bucket around their leg and one to go on the bucket on their waist. Can never be too prepared right? We all pile into the car going over the plan.

"Zayn and Liam you distract the people near the stairway long enough for me and Louis to get to Rowyn. Niall you find her father tell him he doesn't owe us anything anymore. We got what we want but don't tell him anything more." We pull up to the house and we're walking up looking around we can see people trembling trying to move out of the way as fast as they can. I don't blame them though, if I was them I would have been halfway down the street already just at the mention of our names.

It's not a very classy party like I expected it to be I mean come on you can smell just how cheap cigarettes are by the smoke of it leaking throughout the house. I motion to the boys and they start executing the plan. Niall goes off to find Rowyn's  father. Liam and Zayn both guarding the stairs while distracting as well. While me and Louis get Rowyn.
Tiptoeing up the stairs as quietly as we can we reach the top.

We figured the door with the purple sparkles that spelled out Rowyn was her room. So stupid. "One, two, three" I kick the door down to see she has headphones in dancing around her room while doing something else I'm not entirely sure what it was. She turns around quickly to where we are standing.

"Hello Rowyn." I give her a smirk. "Ummm...what happened to my door and the party is downstairs so you have made a terrible mistake." She says sassily. We'll have to fix that later.

"Oh sweetheart we aren't mistaking anything." My smirk grows impossibly bigger and I start to stalk slowly closer to her. "Wait. Louis?" She questions I can hear the slight fear in her voice and I love it.
Louis walking right behind me, he moves over a little to her side. We are slowly pushing her to the corner. I see him pull out the needle from his pocket his hands resting at his sides now.

She's fully backed to the corner of her room. I'm surprised she hasn't let out any screams, she just has a look of fright in her eyes. I admire her for that she's stronger than I thought. Louis closes in on her I can here her heavy breathing as he brings his hand up and sticks the needle in her arm. She gives me a desperate look but I don't feel bad for her. It's what keeps me going seeing her in pain or just people in general.

She's slowly slumping against the wall before I pull her arm up. Taking her headphones out of her ears and picking up her phone off the floor. I text Niall, Liam and Zayn for them to meet me under her window. Once I see them below I louis jumps down and I hand Rowyn to him. I grab a piece of paper from Rowyn's desk and start writing.

Hope you don't love your daughter
too much because you probably
wont see her ever again. Oh and don't
come looking for her either.  Just like
your poor little innocent wife
she might have a terribly
tragic accident I sure would
hate to see the same thing that
happened to your wife happen
to her too.  —STYLES.

Deciding that was enough I put the pencil down folding the not and sticking on the broken down door. Heading to the window I jump out but not before smashing Rowyn's phone into pieces.
I reach the car only to see Rowyn laying on Louis still. "Give her to me now" I grumble angrily.
"Aww is Styles jealous?" Zayn teases at me.
"No I'm not jealous. I just don't want him to drop her." Making up an excuse I reach for her.

"Oh and you Mr. giraffe legs won't drop her." He says pulling her back, holding on tightly to her.
"Give her here Louis. Do. Not. Make. Me. Take. Her. Myself. It will not end well if I have to." He sighs muttering something under his breath before handing her over probably coming to his senses and realizing that he wasn't going to win. We get to the house 5 minutes later and I bring her inside and upstairs to the guest bedroom.

Setting her down I rearrange her to where she looks comfortable enough. Once I'm finished I take a pair of handcuffs and put them on her wrapping it in between the poles of the bed frame. I walk out figuring that she will scream or make some kind of noise once she's awake and aware she isn't at home or remembers what happened.

Downstairs I find the boys on the couch watching some show shitty show they call entertainment.
I really don't want to watch it so I head to the kitchen to make me a snack, I think I deserve it even though kidnapping Rowyn wasn't hard at all. Like, damn he should really have more security with being part of the mafia and all. Idiot.

Grabbing a bowl out of the cupboard and the grapes out of the fridge I rinse some out picking them off the stem and plopping them into my bowl I sit down eating one until I get interrupted by a scream.
Rushing upstairs I fix myself putting on a smirk before walking through the door.

"I see your awake then" I mutter to her as she's thrashing around on the bed. I walk closer to the bed to try to hold her down in order to stop her thrashing but instead she takes the opportunity to kick me in the balls.

I groan out in pain. I see the other boys a the doorway. Louis then speaks up "Damn, she kicks hard." He's smiling big and bright now. As I'm still hunched over holding myself. I stand up slowly. Looking at Rowyn directly in the eyes. "Okay let's get one thing straight." I start "you will NEVER do that EVER again." I say very sternly. "Well if we are setting things straight then let's get this right. I'm not listening to you I do whatever I want too. You don't own me."

"I don't know if you figured this out yet but we kidnapped you and cuffed you to the bed, you kind of have to honey." I sass back at her. By the look on her face I can tell she doesn't like it.

"We'll see if I do." She says a slight smirk appearing on her face. "Don't test needs darling, I've done some awful things. You don't want to end up with your mother do you?" It's my turn to smirk now.

———————————————————————————
Hey, everyone!

I hope you are enjoying the book! What do you guys think about Rowyn challenging Harry like that? Do you think she would do the same if she knew fully who he really was?
What's up with her mother too?
You'll find out soon haha xx
Check out this gorgeous girly's account: CEOofOrdella

All the love,
Lex xx