Chapter 23.

Rowyn's PoV:

Today has been crazy there has been rumors about an attack, something about getting revenge on the pink roses.....what an amazing name for a mafia group. I've heard it around the kitchen, everyone is preparing but not in the way you're thinking or how I suspected they would. They are oddly calm but then again they are in the mafia. They don't do things by the rules. They aren't 'normal'.

"Rowyn! You're supposed to stay with one of us!"

"I was until Zayn walked off to talk to some girl named Perrie." I scoff at him it wasn't even my fault.

"Of course he did, he's always chasing after her when I need him." Harry speaks imma low voice obviously annoyed with zayn. He grabs my shoulder pulling me with him down a hallway. "Louis! She's yours now."

"But I need to finish getting the--" he tries to retaliate only to be stopped mid sentence by Harry.

"I'll do it just watch her."

Louis walks over to me huffing. "What's exactly happening right now?"

"I'm surprised you haven't heard yet. There's an attack pink roses are coming. Although we have a pretty high secured system we still need to prepare for it. Especially since they are looking for mainly you."

"What do you mean 'mainly me' what do I have they want. Someone else already tried that we've discussed that I don't know anything!"

"You really think that they are going to believe that?" His eyebrows raise high, tilting his head slightly sideways.

"Well.....no but it's the truth."

"They don't know that though." He laughs as if it's actually something funny.

"Stop laughing it's not funny."

"I mean it kind of is if they think they are going to succeed in getting to you. Harry has his guard up right now. Look to the left." Louis points making sure to stay hidden. I follow his finger to the left where Harry is staring directly at me. "He's always been protective of us, I guess you're officially part of the group now."

"What do you mean 'the group'?" I do quotation marks with my hands to emphasize them.

"The group of us 5 well now 6."

"Whose all in the group then?" I question my eyes flickering back to Harry who's still staring. I'm starting to wonder if he can here us talking or not.

"Easy, Me, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Harry and now you. The people we trust the most. The group were the most protective over we'd do anything for each other."

"And I'm part of this group? You all trust me that much?" I'm hesitant but decide to go with it anyways.

"Over the course of the few days you've shown us we can trust you. So yes, you are now part of the group."
I'm surprised they trust me after all I've done, but then again I did help them out.

"I'm not sure what to say. I mean you guys kidnapped me but I feel honored to be part of the group you have."

"You should be, but it's not like we had the choice to reject you. Harry would murder us all in our sleep if we did." He states a little too cockily. Not liking his tone I cross my arms. 

"Oh....."

"Never mind, sorry I didn't mean it that way. Hurry up we need to get you into Harry's quarters but first we need to make a stop to the room under his."

"What's that?" I question him finding his suspicious demeanor unsettling.

"You'll find out. Come one." He presses in a combination of numbers along with the pound sign. What I was not expecting is that the elevator door did not open from the front but it had opened from the back. A door that wasn't there when we first entered, taking me by surprise, had opened and Louis had thought it was normal. Of course he did, he's been here for god knows how long.