Chapter 11.

Rowyn's PoV:

I stretch and yawn, waking myself up. Every morning I get that calm, blissful feeling. All of my worries are hiding away in its own world. That I'm laying in the safety of my own home (if that can be seen as safe, since I got kidnapped), and that it's just an ordinary day going to school with Carter.......

Carter.......I miss her. Yeh it's been what? Like two three days. But, I miss her deeply. She was my escape from reality. She allowed me to let loose, soon as though my dad never did, she was there for me when my mother passed, she gave me the correct advice when needed and most importantly she is the one who made me the person I am today. But we'll get into that another time.

I just hope she's alright. I'm guessing she's figured out by now that I've fallen off the face of the earth, without my control. She's smart like that. She's always the first person to know when somethings up. I don't know maybe it's because of her past? Or she's just some kind of psychic. Haha. The laughs we had about that....

Right now I'm acting as if I'm in a basement handcuffed to a pipe with little to no heat, feeling sorry for myself. When in fact I'm not. It could be worse I could be in that situation but, I'm not...why? I don't have the answer to that. It's not that I'd want to be in that situation or anything but, isn't that what happens when someone gets kidnapped?

Oh well, let's not dwell about the possible outcomes that could've happened and let's think positive. Positive. That's all you can do in this scenario and hope for the best. I get up from my bed. Can I even call it my bed? I mean it is technically my room now, I've been staying in it ever since I got here and no ones ever came in here unless they needed something.

I look over to the window that I tried to escape from. It's boarded off, with a few glass shards littering the floor. Looking down at my arm, I sigh glancing back to the window. What a fail that was. It's actually pretty comical. I believed I could run, that I could escape whatever this is. But, I was unsuccessful. However, that doesn't mean I'm not going to try again........

What was that saying?

If at first you don't succeed, try and try again.

That's exactly what I'll do when ever the opportunity arises again. I pull down my pyjama shorts that has risen during my sleep and head out of the room and into the kitchen. I see Harry and Zayn in the room sitting on the bar stools.

They pause their conversation and watch me. I ignore their stares and look through the cupboards looking for food. "Love, you know it's rude to go through people's cupboards without permission." Harry speaks up smirking. "Oh, I'm sorry, was I supposed to wait for someone to bring me breakfast in bed?" I reply not typically in the mood for his shit.

"Pfft, we're not your slaves." Zayn joins in. "Exactly my thoughts, so if you would like to shut up while I get some breakfast, it would be appreciated." I squinted my eyes a little talking to them snarkily.
"Woah is someone on their period?" Harry huffs and Zayn lets out a little laugh but covers it up with a cough.

"In all honestly, yes. So you better get down the shops and get me some pads and tampons, or you'll have one hell of a mess to clean up." I look over to them leaning down, resting on the open cupboard where the bowls are. "I'm the boss remember? So I don't really take orders from the captives." Harry crosses his arms.

"Okay then if you want blood all over your things then be my guest." I fake smile grabbing the cereal I found in one of the cupboards. "Ugh, Fine. LOUISSS!" Harry huffs, shouting Louis name. "Coming!" We hear Louis shout back sounding quite far away. A few seconds later, after I poured the milk into my bowl, we heard footsteps getting closer.