The underground

You open your eyes and awaken from your deep slumber. You sit up and wipe your eyes to clear the blurriness, you look around and found your friends in bed with you. You live in a small simple house in the underground and it's just you and 3 boys that live here. You all have your beds but sometimes the boys would sneak their way into your bed and sleep with you.

A smile crept up onto your face and get up from your bed and walk towards the bathroom to get ready. You take off your clothes and hop into the shower. You put shampoo onto your hands and began to massage it into your hair before rinsing it out, letting it wash out all the dirt and dry dead skin from your scalp.

You hop out of the shower and put on your clothes and walk out of the bathroom to find that the boys are gone. It seems like they have woken up and have gotten ready. You walk into the living room and found the boys there.
(B/N1) and (B/N2) are at the table talking and (B/N3) is shadow sparing nearby. They all turn and look at you and smile "good morning (Y/N)!" (B/N2) said with a bright smile. You smile back and blush slightly. You were the youngest of the group but the more responsible one "morning everyone, today we have a big day today" you said with courage in your voice "what are we going to do today (Y/N)?" (B/N)1 asked "today, (B/N2) and I will get some more surpluses while the rest of you stay behind and defend our home from being raided by the military police" you say with confidence. "Sounds like a good plan (Y/N)" (B/N1) said. You smiled and walk back to your room to get ready.

You and (B/N2) were about to walk out of the door when (B/N3) called out "be careful you two, we don't want you to get hurt" you turn and said, "and don't forget. when the military police pigs break in, you know what to do right?" "Defend our home at all cost" (B/N3) finish's the sentence. You turn back and walk out the door and left with (B/N2).

After a little walk, you and (B/N2) reach the markets, you had little money so you both worked together to steal some food, which is common in the underground. You would distract people while (B/N2) would sneak up and steal the food. All attempts succeeded. But it won't mean you won't get noticed, the military police has tried several times to arrest you or take the food that you have stole but you always get away with all the food you've stolen. Once you've made it to the markets you and (B/N2) got to work. You distract people by yelling and pointing at random locations while (B/N2) snuck up and snatched the food and snuck away.

After about 20 minutes you've finally gotten enough food to last a week and made your way home. You and (B/N2) chatted and talked about stuff while walking back to your home. But then out of the darkness, a strange tall man came out of nowhere, blocking your way. He smirks at you and says "well, well, well, what do we have here? Little missies with a pity little brat" "excuse me?" You say, "we are not in the mood for any drama today, please let us pass" the man grins and says, "I don't think little kids like you should be walking out here alone without an adult" then two more men appear, they all had smirks on their faces.

This doesn't look good

"RUN!!!" You yelled. you and (B/N2) started running away. The men quickly gave chase but you two were faster and easily got away by hiding in an alley. The men quickly gave up and left. You both sighed in relief and made your way back home.

Unknown to you, men in military clothes with gear and green capes were watching you and (B/N2) run and escaped the men. They watched you closely as you walked back to your home with (B/N2). One soldier said, "commander, those kids outran those men, what should we do with them?" One soldier with big eyebrows smirks and said "we'll watch them closely and when the right time comes, we will confront them and offer them to join us" "and what if they refuse?" Another soldier said. Eyebrows smirk and say" well, things might get ugly for them, especially that girl"

The men then made their move using their gear, flying through the underground and made their way out of the underground and out to the surface. Eyebrows were smirking the whole way and a dark look in his eyes.

"I'm coming for you, pet" he mumbles under his breath before climbing onto his horse and left.

To be continued