Hell has arrived

You and (B/N2) hit up from the bed and slowly walked out of the room and peeked out of the wind to see what is going on outside.

In the distance, you can see horses, and it looked like people were riding them. You couldn't make out who they were but you have a really bad idea of who they are.

"(B/N2)... get to Soma, now," you say quietly, your voice is serious," what, w-why" (B/N2) stutters," we have to go now," you say in a more panicked voice." It's the scouts, there here!"

You and (B/N2) quickly climb down the ladder and run over to where Soma is and quickly undid his leash and adjusted on his saddle.

"THERE THEY ARE!!! GET THEM!!!" A soldier shouts out. They have spotted you. You and (B/N2) quickly jumped on and then commanded Soma to start moving forward and fast.

The soldiers quickly gave chase.

You heard yelling from behind, the soldiers are giving orders to each other and one of the voices sounded familiar. You look back, not wanting to believe who you think is behind you.

There, chasing not far behind is the one man you feared the most out of anyone in this cruel world. He makes eye contact with you and for a split second your entire world went slow.

You look ahead and didn't look back. The adrenaline surging through your veins kept you going. The thought of you being dragged back into that hell hold made you shiver in fear and you know that if 'he' catches up to you he will most certainly kill (B/N2).

You heard wires being shot from up above, you looked up and see men flying through the air and up above your head. They are faster than you, they are quickly getting closer.

'Any second now, the scouts are going to catch us, it's over, IM DOOMED!' You mentally screamed. Your hope crumbling. But you quickly focused that
(B/N2) needs you and there is no time for tears.

You need to stay focus if you want to getaway. Right now (B/N2) needs you and that monster is chasing close behind and he and his army are catching up but you won't give up just yet.

You must stay determined

To be continued