The genocide (part 1)

{Warning}
Gore, violence and mild swearing,

A week has passed since you've escaped from the survey corps. It's been okay, you and (B/N1) have been staying close to each other for the whole time. (G/N) has told everyone about your and (B/N1)'s relationship and everyone is happy for you. (G/N) even gave you a pregnancy test and lucky for you, it came back negative meaning you are not pregnant.

Today, one of your friends are out to get some supplies while everyone stays put. You and (B/N1) are cuddling together in the lounge, and (G/N) is talking with the others. The survey corps hasn't made an appearance for a while now, two things for sure. 1 they've given up or 2 they haven't found out where your hiding.

Everyone was happy and cool until they heard something outside, they sounded like wires shooting through the air. You all stayed quiet and listened to the sound. Then nothing...

Maybe it was nothing.

Then there was a knock on the door...

Knock

Knock

Knock

You all looked at each other "w-who is it?" Someone called out. Then a voice came from the other side of the door "it's me (B/N2)". It did sound like him. One of the boys walked up to the door and then opened it" (B/N2)! You okay an- gah!" A ODM sword impales through his chest. He collapsed onto the floor dead. Everyone looked at who it was.

There stood the maniac that everyone here feared...

Commander Erwin Smith

Everyone backs away from the door. You coward into (B/N1), he was getting angry. He stood up and growls" you..." he hissed at the bloody scout. Commander Erwin walks in, he has bloodstains on his uniform, mostly on his cape and face. He looks at you and sees you cowardly behind (B/N1) and his expression went from a stoic face to an angry face. (B/N1) then insults the bloody man standing in front of him, "you Bastard!" Erwin then raises his sword and swings it at (B/N) but his attack was blocked by one of the boys with a kitchen knife. In his struggles, he then yells, "get outta here! I'll hold him off!" And then Levi bursts in and kills the boy with his blades by slicing him across his chest, blood splattering onto Levi and the boy collapses onto the floor dead.

You, (B/N1) and (G/N) ran out the back door and began run out onto the streets.

To be continued (part 2) coming soon