Game over

Then you felt a hand grab yours. You open your eyes for a split second when you were suddenly pulled out from the mud.

You lay on the ground for a while, trying to regain your energy from trying to escape. Your body is so tired, you can't even move your fingers or wiggle your toes.

After a bit of breathing, you've finally gained enough strength. You lift your head to thank the person who saved you,
"t-thank....you-" your mind broke when you saw the person who saved you.

The one person who you feared out of anyone is now towering over you with his men. His creepy smirk went well with his crazy eyes.

"I found you," he says in a low creepy voice. Your hope and mind shattered, you let out whimpers and tears. Your body was too tired and shocked to move.

Erwin bends down and grabs you by the neck and lifts you while squeezing your neck, making you choke. You try to break free of his grip but your body was too tired to do anything but barely grabbing his wrist.

"I warned you not to escape again, but you didn't listen" Erwin spat. His grip got even tighter, you let out chocked sobs and your remaining strength disappeared. You let go of Erwin's wrist and your arm dropped to its side.

Tears stream down your face and your face began to turn red from the lack of oxygen. Your vision began to darken when.

"Commander, we caught the boy!" A few scouts appear along with a beaten up (B/N2). Erwin's grip on your throat loosens, he turns to (B/N2) and growls. He then lets go of your throat and then grabs your face and forces you to look at (B/N2).

"Look (Y/N), we have your friend" Erwin snarls." Say your final words to him before we eradicate him!" (B/N2) was unconscious, despite it, you managed to speak.

"(B/N2), get up! (B/N2) FUCKING GET UP!" You yell," PLEASE GET UP!!! RUN (B/N2) PLEASE RUN!!! PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM PLEASE SPARE HIS LIFE PLEASE!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL (B/N2)!!!"

Then one of the scouts raised his sword, aiming directly for (B/N2). You then scream," NO PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM PLEASE!!!" The scout ignores you and swings his sword down directly at
(B/N2),s chest, slicing through his rib cage and slicing vital organs, killing him.

"NO!!!" You scream, your world stopping altogether. You sobbed and cried, the last friend you had is now dead. There is nothing left, you've lost everything, the things you've ever valued is now gone.

Erwin then began laughing madly. He laughed so loudly that the Titans could have heard him. He now has you back, you now belong to him only. Now, everyone that has ever tried to take you from him is dead.

It's game over for you.

Erwin then stands up and signals his men to take you back to base. Two guys grab you by both of your arms and then began to drag you away as you continued to cry.

All of your hope is now lost, your life is now destroyed. You want nothing more than to die, but there is no point in doing anything now. You just cry and cry as Erwins men drag you away back to hell.

To be continued