No dignaty

{warning}
Sexual assault/rape, swearing, violence and drug use ahead, if you are uncomfortable with this, skip the chapter

After like 2 hours the carriage finally stops, you know that means you've finally arrived back at HQ, the place you hate the most.

Levi roughly grabs ahold of your wrist and pulls you out of the carriage and begins to drag you inside. Erwin calls out to Levi," Oi Levi! Where you taking her!?" Levi then responds with," I'm taking her to my room, she needs to rest due to her injuries" but you knew Levi was lying.

Levi then drags you to his office and throws you on the floor. He locks the door and then approach's you. You began crawling backwards, trying to get away from him but he grabs you by the collar and began yelling." You ungrateful brat!" He then slaps you hard on your cheek. You send a glare at him showing nothing but hate.

Levi clicked his tongue and throws you onto the floor and pins you down by your wrist. He sits on your stomach, he glares at you, you only glare back. You couldn't give two shits about him. He finally spoke.

"Your so ungrateful, we gave you support and a chance of living a better life here in the overworld instead of living in the depths of the Underground but instead you tried running away from us and then tried to kill yourself!" You then growl, you then raised your voice at him and yelled," ALL YOU DID WAS KIDNAPPED ME!!! KILLED MY FRIENDS!!! RAPED ME!!! AND YOUR BASTARD OF A COMMANDER FORCED ME TO HAVE A BABY WHICH WAS A MISCARRIAGE!!! ALL YOU DID WAS MAKE MY LIFE HELL!!!" Levi then raises his hand and smacks you as hard as he can across your face.

Your face was red from the Levi hitting you too hard. Tears form in the back of your eyes." Since you've been misbehaving again looks like you deserve punishment" Levi said, a smirk forming on his face." NO!" You yelled out again without thinking.

"Excuse me?" Levi said. You looked at him again and said, more like begging," please don't! I've had enough, I'm just going to keep misbehaving so there's no point punishing me!" You hope that Levi will believe you. He then grins devilishly, he then chuckles and then said in a low husky voice," I see your point, but this time I'm going to make sure you will behave after 'this' punishment" you began breathing heavily, you don't like the sound on what Levi is saying.

Levi then pulls something out from his jacket, it was a syringe. Your eyes widened in terror. His eyes become more shaded he chuckles lowly like a maniac," but first let's put you into your place before we start.

You began to squirm under his weight. Levi grabs one of your wrists and proceeds to ram the syringe into your wrist." NO WAIT STOP!!!" You scream. Levi rams the syringe into your arm and injects the liquid into you. Your scream and cry and tried to get away from him but it was pointless.

Levi removes the syringe from your arm and gets off you. Your body feels tired and weak, what was that stuff that Levi injected into you? Your eyes grew heavy, your body shuts down from the drug.

The last thing you saw was Levi standing over you, chuckling before you drift into unconsciousness.
____________________________

You groan, slowly waking up. As soon you opened your eyes a headache kicks in. You wince a bit but it went away after a little bit.

You attempted to sit up but you found yourself unable to move your arms and legs. You looked around, confused about why you can't move your limbs, your eyes widened when you found yourself restrained to a bed.

Your wrist and ankles were bound to the bed stools with bondage cuffs. And you also discover what you were wearing. You were wearing a lacy strapless bra, lacy underwear with leggings. You knew this wasn't a good sign.

You pull on your cuffs, trying to break free but your wrist started to ache after a while. You looked around, you knew who's room you were in. You were in Levi's room.

Levi was nowhere to be seen, maybe he's doing something at the moment, he's probably getting himself ready for this 'punishment'.

The door opens, Levi enters the room. His silver eyes stare at your body, lust flowing in his eyes. He begins approaching you, licking his lips. You could only watch him, unable to do anything.

He climbs on the bed and crawls over you. His hands are beside your head, his legs straddling your hips. you look up at him, your heart is racing, your breathing becomes rapid. Levi is now smirking.

"Now (Y/N), let's see if you'll still misbehave after this," he said with a sadistic tone of voice. He leans down onto your neck, you can feel his hot breath on your skin. You began shaking in fear and let out panicked whimpers.

You gasp lowly when you felt something wet on your neck, it was Levi's tongue. You began squirming all you could manage to do was rapidly shake your head, the cuffs kept your limbs in place.

Levi pressed his body against yours, his hands moved from the sides of your head to your chest. He then reaches for the back of your bra and then begins to try and unclip it.

After a little bit, he unclips it and throws it to the side. He looks at your exposed chest and licked his lips.

To be continued