Farewell

You and (B/N2) quietly move through the halls. Hid behind objects and closets when there were other people nearby. Eventually, after a while, you came across a hall full of people.

Luckily you and (B/N2) found a spare uniform. (B/N2) equips it on him to make it look like he's a cadet and the two of you walk through the hall and pass a few cadets and they didn't even notice a thing.

After a while, you both made it to the stables. You took (B/N2) to your horse who is named Soma. You saddled your horse up and you and (B/N2) climbed on and you both took off.

You both rode across the training grounds and out into the fields. You rode further and further away from the Castle of nightmares and more towards freedom.

You never felt so relieved, so happy, so freed. You let out tears of joy as you and (B/N2) rode Soma into the far open fields.
_______________________

"Erwin! Wake up! ERWIN!!" Erwin groans and slowly opens his eyes. He was immediately hit with a headache. He sits up and puts his hand on where (B/N2) stuck him.

"Erwin, are you okay?" It was Mike. Erwin turns his head slightly to face him. He has a black eye on his left eye and a mark on his left side of the face and a bloody nose.

"I'm fine Mike, that brat that calls himself a friend to (Y/N) managed to break out of his cell and hit me with a bat and took (Y/N)" Erwin explained. "He took (Y/N)!?" Mike gasped. Erwin stood up." And also, there is one more thing" he noted.

Erwin then walks into his bathroom and opened his cabinet. Mike stood by the door, unsure what Erwin is looking for. Then Erwin found what he was after and presented it to Mike. It was the jar of pregnancy termination pills that you took a couple of weeks ago.

"Uh, what does this have to do with anything?" Mike questions."Remember when (Y/N) had a miscarriage?" Erwin asked. Mikes was confused about where Erwin is going." Uh, yeah" Mike managed to answer. Erwin then proceeds to explain." Well yesterday I found these pills in my cabinet and it said 'pregnancy termination pills' I knew Hanji had them just in case one of the female cadets get pregnant and I thought to myself why these pills were in here and that's when it got to me. (Y/N) didn't have a miscarriage, she got rid of my baby."

Mike gasped." W-WHAT!?" Erwin continues," she got rid of the baby that I wanted, that I made. I wanted a child so badly but she got rid of it!" Erwin then threw the jar and it hit the wall and broke into pieces.

Erwin walks out of the bathroom and pushed past Mike and ordered," Mike, command every scout into a search party and find (Y/N) and kill that bastard that took her!"

Mike ran out of Erwin's office. Erwin sits down at his deck. His mind and vision are dominated by intrusive thoughts and visions. He couldn't stop thinking of hurting (B/N2), he couldn't stop thinking of killing him.

Finally Erwin rises from his set and sets off to find you and bring you back and kill your remaining friend.

And he's going to do it in cold blood.

To be continued