Paying the prise

Erwin drags you by the wrist up to his office. He then drags you to his room and then throws you onto his bed and moves over you and pins you in place, he looks into your eyes with pure anger, you knew you were done for. His grip on your wrist was rough and tight, you knew they were gonna bruise. You kept quiet and looked at Erwin in fear of what he might do. He finally spoke "why did you run away from me!? Why did you disobey?!" You didn't know what to say or do, you wanted to say something but couldn't get the words out. "ANSWER ME (Y/N)!!! WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME!!!" Erwin finally yelled, slightly spitting on your face. You turn your head away and started crying, your body is Shaking in fear, you want the comfort of your friends but they are not here.

Erwin seems to calm down a bit and gets of you. You quickly shuffled into the far corner of his bed and hid in the blankets. Erwin then puts on a smug smile on his face and walks over to your side. You cowered into the blankets, Erwin sat on the bed and pulled the covers off of you. He then picks you up and holds you in his arms. You squirm and desperately tried to get away from him. He just smirks at you, he seems to find your struggles a bit amusing even though you broke two of his rules. He gently stroke your cheek, and brought your chin up so you were now closer to his face. He had lust flowing in his eyes, you knew what he was thinking. Then without a warning, he placed his soft lips on yours. You were stunned, it was your first kiss after all. He then brought you down and was now on top of you, his full weight now pressing against you. He gently licked your lips for entrance but you kept your mouth closed. He then parted from your lips and stares at you with a disappointed expression. You stare back, then Erwin's hand cupped and squeezed your chest causing you to gasp. Erwin took this opportunity and kissed you again and this time he stuck his tongue into your mouth. His tongue explored every inch of your mouth and claims you as his. then you opened your mouth more and then bit down on Erwin's tongue as hard as you can. He quickly pulled away, blood leaked from the bite mark on his tongue. He glares at you, he seems angry.

Warning: sexual assault/rape ahead. If you are uncomfortable with this, you have been warned.

Then without warning, he grips on your shirt and then rips it off you, Mike ripped your bra off earlier so your chest is completely exposed. Erwin then tore off your pants. You are breathless on what's happening. Erwin then rips your underwear off and now you are naked in front of him. He was like a savage wild animal, ready to claim his victim and have you all of himself. You tried to cover yourself but Erwin used one of his hand to hold your wrist down above your head and the other to rub your private area, you began to cry, he is about to do it. Then you felt one of his fingers enter you, You squirm more to try and get away but he only insert another finger. He made a scissor formation with his fingers and your entrance widened, then he inserts another and widens it more, your struggles grew hopeless and you just laid there and cried as Erwin continues to finger you roughly.

After a little bit, he finally removed his fingers. you sigh in relief and you believed that he was now satisfied and got what he wanted. Then Erwin takes off his jacket, followed by his chest straps and then his shirt, revealing his chiselled chest and 6 pack. Then he took off his boots, his lower body straps and then his pants leaving him in his boxers. He leans down and presses his chest against yours, and his hard lower region began to grind against you. Your breathing became more rapid, your heart is racing. Erwin then covers your mouth with his hand and puts on a devilish smirk "let's see if you'll disobey me after this" he said and he then pulls down his boxers.
____________________________

You lay in Erwin's bed crying your eyes out. your lower region throbs in pain and you can feel blood leaking from you and mixing with the clear liquid that Erwin released into you. He was rough on you, once he was done he left you in his room and told you to stay in there until the morning. You were so tired from the pain that Erwin gave you while he did 'it' to you. Your eyes were heavy, you closed your eyes and went into a slumber that is filled with nightmares.

To be continued