Planning

Meanwhile at the Survey Corps headquarters:

Erwin and other higher-ranking officers are at a meeting, discussing where you and
(B/N2) are at. They have already searched everywhere in Wall Rose and Sina.

"Have any of you caught any sight of (Y/N) yet?" Erwin asked, "no sir, there is no sight of her, she must have found a place that not many of us know" Moblit answers. Erwin seems to become angrier. He is desperate to find you and have you back.

"DAMNIT!!! We've been searching for her for days and even looked for her in every district and every open area in the walls and even the underground and we still can't find her!!" Erwin yells, slamming his hands on the deck and which in fact, made everyone jump.

Erwin seemed to calm down a bit and sits back down in his chair and continues with the meeting.

"Is there anywhere we haven't checked yet?" He asked. The room went silent for a bit before Hanji spoke," we haven't looked in titan territory, they could be there" "don't be stupid four-eyes" Levi responded."(Y/N) isn't that foolish" "Hanji might be right!" Started Mike," she could have snuck out of wall Rose and fled to someplace safe in titan infested Maria"

"He does have a point, commander" Moblit confessed. Erwin thought for a moment. Then he spoke, "since we've searched in every area in Sina and Rose it appears that (Y/N) could most likely be in Maria or outside the walls, we will leave wall Rose tomorrow and look everywhere in Maria and possibly kill some Titans while we are at it, and that concludes our meeting, please held back to your dorms and prepare for tomorrow"

Everyone stood up from their seats and left for their rooms. Tomorrow will be big.

Tomorrow will be the day that Erwin will get your back from
(B/N2)'s hands.

To be continued